NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still curious what would have happened if the refs hadn't screwed over the Browns by that would be 99 yard fumble recovery TD at end of 1st half being whistled dead or whatever the excuse is. Obviously the way the Ravens play the 2nd half would have been completely different as well, so who knows.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
David Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Chandler Jones, and Patrick Peterson. Dumpster fire. Bit of a stretch there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Still curious what would have happened if the refs hadn't screwed over the Browns by that would be 99 yard fumble recovery TD at end of 1st half being whistled dead or whatever the excuse is. Obviously the way the Ravens play the 2nd half would have been completely different as well, so who knows.

I think if the Ravens missed the playoffs Harbaugh would be fired.

Uber Uberest Uber Uberest the Cardinals have gotten worse every year. Call it what you will. You are starting to experience that now. You will know all about it the next couple years in New England.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, giving the worst team in the league second chances is how you end up with Hue Jackson.

On the other hand, the Cardinals had been firmly in the running for #1 pick from Week 1 on, and now there are the reports (which admittedly may just be justification efforts) that Wilks didn't even have control of his own assistant coaches.

I don't expect them to turn things around quickly with any coach.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Uber Uberest Uber Uberest the Cardinals have gotten worse every year. Call it what you will. You are starting to experience that now. You will know all about it the next couple years in New England.

Remind me of the libtards saying any day now Trump is going to be indicted. I’ll keep waiting too...

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
On one hand, giving the worst team in the league second chances is how you end up with Hue Jackson.

On the other hand, the Cardinals had been firmly in the running for #1 pick from Week 1 on, and now there are the reports (which admittedly may just be justification efforts) that Wilks didn't even have control of his own assistant coaches.

I don't expect them to turn things around quickly with any coach.
Pretty shitty thing to do to Wilks after 1 year with all the injuries. Cards weren't going to be any good this year no matter who was coaching. I'm hoping they bring back Todd Bowles to get the defense back to what it used to be and hire a top notch OC to run the offense.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty shitty thing to do to Wilks after 1 year with all the injuries. Cards weren't going to be any good this year no matter who was coaching. I'm hoping they bring back Todd Bowles to get the defense back to what it used to be and hire a top notch OC to run the offense.

I hope they bring back Bowles too so that the Dolphins have one less contender for a good coach.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that his actual nose or is that shopped? It looks quite bulbous.

Don't know. I thought it looked weird too. It's not the pouty face I was looking for but it was the best I could find. I like it better when his bottom lip is pooched out. This one looks like he about to throw a tantrum.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, given how I've stated that my shitty team is the Buccaneers on numerous occasions you totally pegged me. You fucking moron.
Yeaaaaaaaaa you are such an active poster here. The other Bucs fan didnt even know who you were

Stick to your mouth breathing trash in the politics thread with the rest of the fucktards that post there.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yeaaaaaaaaa you are such an active poster here. The other Bucs fan didnt even know who you were

Stick to your mouth breathing trash in the politics thread with the rest of the fucktards that post there.
Tell me how butt mad you are over making yourself look like an absolute simpleton.

No tolerance for the random shit talkers who barely ever post.

Fortunately your tolerance means next to nothing. Enjoy sitting out and watching your primadonna players create more drama over the off season for the rest of us.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You're no better than the faggots like Uber who feel the need to drag politics into other threads.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Steelers locker room has become toxic. Brown was benched for discipline reasons vs the Bengals not from an injury

So they benched one of their star players before a game that they had to win to have a chance to make it into the playoffs for "discipline reasons"? dafuq?

• 1Like