NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Best part about Lewis is he somehow still manages to find fresh ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Bungles are just letting this one slip away.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
ELITE

iu

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Terrible conservative calling there. This is probably going to OT after Ravens convert a 2pt.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AJ Green made my coworker salty as fuck.......29.9 points

Add in a ratbirds loss, good night

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dude cant stay on the field. Likes drugs more than football or being rich.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Browns cut Josh Gordon

damn, thought he had turned the corner on his addictions. Assuming that is what has happened which seems likely

Honestly, about damn time. They've given him 7 off-seasons(and about 3 full seasons off) to figure this shit out. 41 games later(out of a possible 97) and he got too much even for the worst run organization in football. What a colossal waste.

Edit- just to show how much they worked around this loser, T.O during his best season ever had the same number of total TDs. Yes, in one year he matched Gordon's entire career. He had about 250 fewer total yards in his best two seasons. T.O. was a better WR at 37 than Gordon has been in any year outside of Year 2.

iu

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Josh Gordon is a fucking idiot.

He will be flat out broke in less than 2 years and will be either working a regular job or selling drugs by then and he still wont even be 30 yet. What a fucking waste of talent.

49ers are going to blast the Lions today. I think the Vikings beat the 49ers 8 times out of 10 to be honest. This 49er team right now anyway, the Vikings should of actually won that game by much more, but their offense stalled out in the second half. The 49ers could have also easily won that game if it were not for the pick 6 and fumble lost on the opponent 1 yard line. Either way, the Vikings are not only a much better team, but they are not a good match up for the 49ers.

The Lions have zero running attack, their o-line is below average, their defense is bottom of the league, and they have a rookie HC who looks out of his depth already. Shanahan can't lose this game. If the 49ers dont win this game in impressive fashion then their season is truly over. Losing McKinnon was a bad omen, but they werent going to really make any noise this year anyway. Getting to the playoffs in the NFC right now is the hardest its been in some time.

You have....

Green Bay, Atlanta, Carolina, Seattle, Rams, Minnesota, and Philadelphia. Thats 7 teams already competing for 6 slots. Never mind New Orleans, the Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Cardinals or even Washington, the 49ers are going to be hard pressed to be better than those 1st seven teams.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda sounds like he didn't do anything other than be late a lot. Reports say he was acting weird on Saturday so who knows. I'd say if he is clean, Mr Bill Belichik would like a word with you.

Josh Gordon bids farewell to Cleveland

“I’m extremely honored and blessed to have been able to grow up and start a life amongst such a passionate and motivated group of individuals. It’s been a hell of a journey with you guys. I wish all of you nothing but the best. Thanks to the @ClevelandBrowns organization for having me, I’ll never forget my time here. ‘Same book, next chapter.’ P.S. Anyone need a deep threat WR??”

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He will get maybe one more shot with a team, but if he fucks that up he will never get another chance. There are just too many good young receivers in the game now to be a 27 year old fuck up and think you can go ball out on Sunday and fuck off the rest of the week.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't see Bill wasting his time on a 27 yr old who hasn't figured out how to be professional or that 'drugs are bad, m'kay?' Amendola lauds Gase; Belichick like a 'principal'

You do what he wants, when he wants it and how he wants it. That sounds like the exact opposite of Gordon. Bill already has a far better receiver he has to baby a little bit. One he drafted, trained, and built up. He doesn't need Browns trash lol. The Cowgirls on the other hand.....

Lot of good games this week but I agree Jozu, the NFC is tough. Your boys are in by far the toughest division in football. Lots of good games this week, at least on paper.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He wouldn't last a week in New England. If you are not on time you don't play.