NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We gave up more for that worthless turd Kizer to the Browns.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
The fuck. You telling me the Eagles wouldn't jump in there with a 4th? Or about 25 other teams? Gahhhh.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Who is ready for this fucking debacle? I am just hoping Russ doesn't get killed by Mack on the field.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thinking Seattle gets the W, but man that offensive line might get Wilson murdered

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Wait with all due respect to these yahoo announcers if Burton would have you know...held his block for more than a single second he could have gotten it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mack is a fucking manbearpig.

He just looks dominant. Before the play even starts, his size and presence stand out. Then he explodes through blockers almost every other play, either causing a hurry, a QB hit or worse.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm no football genius, but maybe Seattle shouldn't run straight at the Bears best defender every play.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't like this 3 announcer crap, need drop somebody

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Gruden should have may I dont know given some of his overpaid 10M a year salary to Mack? Cause right now 1 Mack is worth 15 Grudens.

• 1Worf

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This is painful to watch... the Bears are tryign to give us the game but our offense is like.. no no no we are going to suck more than you

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bears were favored 4.5 coming into this game.

Gruden isnt sure Carr is his guy either. I think he will try to dump him before Vegas if he's not good this year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trubinsky has physical tools...but man is his decision making shit. That throw before their field goal trying to squeeze it to one of the guys in the back corner was dumb as fuck.

It's scary to me how worth it Mack looks still. The money and the trade.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Trubinsky has physical tools...but man is his decision making shit. That throw before their field goal trying to squeeze it to one of the guys in the back corner was dumb as fuck.

It's scary to me how worth it Mack looks still. The money and the trade.

Nagy needs to do like the rams do. Get to the line and a coach tells Goff what D they are in and where the ball should go.