NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Man, when did the NFCE turn into such a shit division? This game tonight is painful.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Come on guys they both drafted RBs number 4 over all. One of these teams is winning the Superbowl this year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Giants proving the infinite wisdom in drafting a rb at #2 when it's a position very reliant on good team blocking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder when the calls for Tomlins head is going to start.
Started years ago.

Supposedly the minority owners wanted him out after last year, dude has let this team turn into a sideshow and has lost all control. For a supposed defensive minded coach, the Steelers D has turned to more and more shit under his leadership, especially when all the Cowher guys from the SB teams retired.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Shut your mouths about Tomlin! The Patriots need...I mean the Steelers need this genius of a coach!

• 3Worf

Fadaar

That guy
I get to participate in this thread without being a bitter asshole, at least for a while! Also, that FitzGregor getup was god damn glorious. Right now it's the banner on the NFL's official twitter page.

Bucs offense looks ridiculous but I'm tempering my expectations, only been two games. Still need to get the running game going, but when you're able to air it out for 400+ yds and 4 TD's two games in a row, why bother? I really wonder if Fitz is just THAT in the zone right now or if Dirk Koetter relinquishing play calling over to the OC Todd Monken REALLY makes that big of a difference. If it does, then JFC I wish he had done it last year.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fitzpatrick is a maddening figure. He can light it up in certain conditions. The crazy games he has had over the past 4 years or so could have just been fortunate match ups or the talent around him, but it's not a coincidence he continues to have these scintillating performances.

The guy is talented. He can make all the throws you need, his problem was throwing awful pics and holding on to the ball.

I dont know what Tampa is going to do when Winston is back, but if Fitzy wins again next week and does it in convincing fashion?

49ers were pretty bad but I think people need to temper expectations. They are a bad team.

They started 0-9 last year, and they still have a ton of issues. Pass rush, red zone efficiency, consistently moving the ball, 3rd down etc.

The best development for me concerning the Niners is Fred Warner.

Fred has racked up 22 tackles in 2 games and is a top 10 IDP LB right now. He has looked really good. When Foster comes back? We might have another Patrick Willis/Bowman type pairing here....

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fitzpatrick is a maddening figure. He can light it up in certain conditions. The crazy games he has had over the past 4 years or so could have just been fortunate match ups or the talent around him, but it's not a coincidence he continues to have these scintillating performances.

The guy is talented. He can make all the throws you need, his problem was throwing awful pics and holding on to the ball.

I dont know what Tampa is going to do when Winston is back, but if Fitzy wins again next week and does it in convincing fashion?

49ers were pretty bad but I think people need to temper expectations. They are a bad team.

They started 0-9 last year, and they still have a ton of issues. Pass rush, red zone efficiency, consistently moving the ball, 3rd down etc.

The best development for me concerning the Niners is Fred Warner.

Fred has racked up 22 tackles in 2 games and is a top 10 IDP LB right now. He has looked really good. When Foster comes back? We might have another Patrick Willis/Bowman type pairing here....

Good to see you face reality. At least you have a new Alex Smith to get you guys started in the right direction...

Giants using sweat analysis to gain advantage on their competition Maybe this is part of the reason Giants are 0-2. Instead of using analysis during the draft to pick up Darnold...they try sweat analysis, lmao.

• 3Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Vikings broke Jimmy G. He was so hesitant to throw the ball yesterday, just hung onto the ball way too long.

The last 2 weeks have really tempered my expectations for this year. I didn't think they would win 12+ games or anything, but I didn't think 10 was completely out of reach with an 8 win more likely. I think 8 wins is a stretch at this point.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think the Vikings broke Jimmy G. He was so hesitant to throw the ball yesterday, just hung onto the ball way too long.

The last 2 weeks have really tempered my expectations for this year. I didn't think they would win 12+ games or anything, but I didn't think 10 was completely out of reach with an 8 win more likely. I think 8 wins is a stretch at this point.

But but but, all the 49er fans I heard from said he was the chosen one. He was sent to destroy the Rams, not enable them!!!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
But but but, all the 49er fans I heard from said he was the chosen one. He was sent to destroy the Rams, not enable them!!!
Go back and tell me where I said he was the chosen one. I'll wait...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
To add a bit more about Jimmy G.

49ers fans are excited about him, and rightfully so. We have had to watch terrible QB play for years now, so to see someone who appears to have some semblance of talent is exciting. Of course everyone anointed him as the savior of the franchise with the way he finished last year, but anyone with half a brain should have known to pump the brakes on that a bit.

I personally think he is going to be fine. He may not ever be a top 5 QB, but I also don't think he will be trash either. My personal feeling is worst case scenario for him is a Matt Stafford type of QB. Someone who is good enough to get it done, but won't carry you to wins. There is still the potential for him to be great, we just haven't seen enough to definitely say which it will be.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Man, when did the NFCE turn into such a shit division? This game tonight is painful.

Don't worry, they'll have a chance to prove their worth. Only 3 more primteime Giants games, and 4 more Dallas primetime games left in the season!

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users