NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've never seen more teams avoid handing the ball off to their RB inside the 5 (or inside the 2, even) like it was the plague until this year. Why do that when you can pad QB stats with a shovel pass to a WR or TE, or have your QB scramble around and throw it away? Helping me out in fantasy tonight so whatevs, but Texans are absolutely fucking blowing this game with 4 trips inside the 5 and only one TD and 2 FG's to show for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What a shitty game. Houston should be blowing them out.
As a Dallas fan, I agree.

Wish team ownership worked like major corporations with a committee that could replace the leader. But no, little dick Mcgee gets to call the shots and keep what's basically the New York Yankees (as much as I hate the Yankees) from being a team that annoyingly wins the superbowl every year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
One of the best pass rushing lines in football and Dallas coaches want to call multiple fake action plays. FIRE these clowns.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's hilarious b/c I'm going against Blue in fantasy and they've handed the ball to him a whole 1 time on 5 trips inside the 5 yard line. 1 TD, 3 FG's, and a turnover on downs to show for it.

Man I really don't know about punting it there. You have Zeke 4th and 1 on the 41.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Didn't get to watch the game today but god damn, lost both Cooks AND Kupp on my fantasy team and my real team? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Times sure have changed. I used to love this segment, but now watching dudes give each other brain damage seems bad.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Blows my mind how Jerry/fans could be optimistic after the Lions game. Lions are trash defending the run, only reason the offense looked half-way decent last week. Luckily the local media here, well 105.3 The Fan, is always really honest about this team.

Sadly, this team is just mediocre enough to not have a realistic shot at Justin Herbert... 2-4 baby here we come!