NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Blows my mind how Jerry/fans could be optimistic after the Lions game. Lions are trash defending the run, only reason the offense looked half-way decent last week. Luckily the local media here, well 105.3 The Fan, is always really honest about this team.

Sadly, this team is just mediocre enough to not have a realistic shot at Justin Herbert... 2-4 baby here we come!

As a Cowboys fan, a lot of Cowboys fans annoy the hell out of me. Too many people like Kaines Kaines blaming Romo for not winning a Super Bowl when he was dragging 3-13 teams to 8-8 for so much of his career.

And no, I cant go a single post without mentioning Romo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So if Brees breaks the record tonight they are gonna stop the game for a ceremony.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Did the Redskins agree not to play defense today so he could get the record early or something?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Did the Redskins agree not to play defense today so he could get the record early or something?

GG to your boys yesterday man.... I would worry about that defense if our busted ass offense can drop 31 on it though

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
GG to your boys yesterday man.... I would worry about that defense if our busted ass offense can drop 31 on it though
Put up almost 400 yards, rushed for 190 and put up 31 and still lost. That doesn't happen to often.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
There is absolutely no reason at this point if you're Dallas or New York that you think you are out of it. 8-8 will take the East.

Sterling

El Presidente
There is absolutely no reason at this point if you're Dallas or New York that you think you are out of it. 8-8 will take the East.
8 or 9 wins will likely take the division although I think there's a chance The Eagles could make a run and get to ~ 10 wins, but that division is trash right now.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not a single team in NFC East has a winning record. I hate it because it means Jerry will continually think he has a chance to win the division and won’t fire Garrett.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The thing that was most disturbing tonight was Alex Smith playing absolutely horrible (although the defense sucked too). Just missing wide open guys. That pick on the 4th down was as bad a throw as I've seen all year.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even realize who the skins had playing qb. I heard his name smith and thought "wait, is that THE Alex Smith?" Then he started throwing interceptions and I knew it was him.

• 3Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Because Alex Smith is known for throwing interceptions...

Now if you said he threw a five yard out to a RB on 3rd and 10 or took a sack to take them out of field goal range, then I'd find that more believable.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sadly, this team is just mediocre enough to not have a realistic shot at Justin Herbert... 2-4 baby here we come!

Wait one damn second. That guy deserves to be a Dolphin next year....

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah does Hoss watch football? Alex Smith is infamous for his extremely conservative play.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I didn't even realize who the skins had playing qb. I heard his name smith and thought "wait, is that THE Alex Smith?" Then he started throwing interceptions and I knew it was him.

???

Dude is known for highly efficient 3 yard passes.