NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I must be his bad luck charm then cause when I watch him he always seems to be throwing shitty passes which end up in a lot of picks. Everytime I see him I think of you fuckers calling him elite and laugh.

Lets hope that holds up when they play the Cowboys.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Steelers are a bunch of chuckle fucks. AB tossing furniture off a 14th floor balcony and almost hits a kid with the stuff.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I must be his bad luck charm then cause when I watch him he always seems to be throwing shitty passes which end up in a lot of picks.

Considering he threw 1 pick last night, 2 on the season through 4 games, and only 13 picks over his previous 2 seasons...I'm wondering which games you're watching where he's throwing "a lot of picks". He's only had one 2 pick game in the last 3 years, back in 2016.

Confirmed absolutely that he played like shit last night though and that pick was ugly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe Hoss is thinking of Joe Flacco. He did say he was referred to as elite.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
He's gonna pull an Eli Manning after seeing what Khalil Mack is gonna do to Ryan Tannehill this Sunday.
Are you suggesting that Miami's offensive line won't be up to the task? I mean Tannehill has only been sacked about 50 times a season for the last 20 years.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Are you suggesting that Miami's offensive line won't be up to the task? I mean Tannehill has only been sacked about 50 times a season for the last 20 years.

They just can't develop,draft, or keep good players. Their FO is and has been dysfunctional for years. They've drafted more OL in the first 3 rounds, since 2011, than any other team in the league. It's rather pathetic. They had to overpay for a great OG this year just to keep it functional and the guy gets injured game 1.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They just can't develop,draft, or keep good players. Their FO is and has been dysfunctional for years. They've drafted more OL in the first 3 rounds, since 2011, than any other team in the league. It's rather pathetic. They had to overpay for a great OG this year just to keep it functional and the guy gets injured game 1.

I thought they did well with Tunsil...although thought he was hurt (concussion?) and he basically fell into their laps with that Draft drama of the pics of him smoking.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Steelers are a bunch of chuckle fucks. AB tossing furniture off a 14th floor balcony and almost hits a kid with the stuff.

What the hell is going on in Steeler Land? Degrading into some serious degenerate behavior. Even evil ass Burfict hasn't come close to involuntary manslaughter. Trickles down from trash coach Tomlin I guess.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah when was the last time it felt like the players were improving year to year? When Parcells was around? Shit is infuriating.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I thought they did well with Tunsil...although thought he was hurt (concussion?) and he basically fell into their laps with that Draft drama of the pics of him smoking.

They did but as you mention, he fell into their lap. Minkah this year was another fell into your lap pick. They've had a few very good picks over the years but they usually let them go because of bad FA contracts that limit their money. Looking at Miami's talent pool, you wonder how in the hell this group of 53 could cost so much(dead money). They usually have 1-2 solid picks in the draft and a very poor FA haul. The last good FA period for Miami was when Irving Fryar still played football.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
What the hell is going on in Steeler Land? Degrading into some serious degenerate behavior. Even evil ass Burfict hasn't come close to involuntary manslaughter. Trickles down from trash coach Tomlin I guess.

Tomlin has never had tight control over his locker room. But this season just seems extreme from the Bell stuff and his line man turning on him to this stuff with AB. Might be the first Steelers coach since the seventies to not keep the job for like 20 years.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Whatever, you'll all just a bunch of Dak haters. How's someone supposed to put up points when receivers can't get ANY separation and you have absolutely no time to throw?

• 2Worf

Braen

<Medals Crew>
1539276154278.jpeg

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 12 users