NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck Collinsworth he's been a dumb drunk I used to have to listen to on HBO and now he slurs his way through every telecast slurping the Niners, Tom Brady, or Aaron Rodgers.

Would you rather listen to Aikman slurp the Cowboys in the most monotone voice only a near fatal amount of concussions can produce?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Would you rather listen to Aikman slurp the Cowboys in the most monotone voice only a near fatal amount of concussions can produce?
Hey just because Aikman and Joe Buck make me want to get a lobotomy doesn't mean I'd rather listen to Collinsworth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And then BOOM *draws yellow squiggly lines all over screen*

The good ol days.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Romo is easily the best commentator on TV. Not only is he good at describing the action, knowing when to shut the fuck up and working off his partner, but the guy is just flat out intelligent.

His years as a player and football IQ literally allow him to diagnose plays before they unfold or predict where the ball is going to go.

He does it at least twice a game and he is almost never wrong. Its impressive.

• 7Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
jesus h christ, I had forgotten how butch Beth Mowins' voice is. She sounds like your stereotypical phys ed teacher in any given tv comedy. I'm all for women broadcasters but at least find someone with a voice for the job

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Romo is easily the best commentator on TV. Not only is he good at describing the action, knowing when to shut the fuck up and working off his partner, but the guy is just flat out intelligent.

His years as a player and football IQ literally allow him to diagnose plays before they unfold or predict where the ball is going to go.

He does it at least twice a game and he is almost never wrong. Its impressive.

Oooohhhhhh I don't knowwwwwwww he makes some straaaaaanggggeeeee noises.

(College football has the best announcers)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand how you guys get so bitchy about the announcers. Find something better to get your panties twisted about.

That one Carr interception was so bad last night I really wondered if he had money on the Rams.

• 3Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Christ I felt bad for Stafford and the loins being blown out by the J E T S at home.

Stafford looked like he was hoping they shutter the franchise and let him keep the money...

d.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Patriots should be taking notice of the J E T S. They will probably take over the divisional domination as soon as Brady is done or playing crappy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jets looked pretty good, definitely surprised how well they played

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think Bills will be lucky to make it to 7 wins.

I think Bills will contend for worst team in the league this year. I told my Ravens fan friend he'd be watching Redzone by halftime b/c that would be a blowout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You know what happens when you pick 5th in a snake draft? You end up taking Antonio Brown and by the time it gets back to you all the top tier RB's are gone so you freak out in the 4th round and pick LeSean McCoy. It's gonna be a long year.

• 3Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
You know what happens when you pick 5th in a snake draft? You end up taking Antonio Brown and by the time it gets back to you all the top tier RB's are gone so you freak out in the 4th round and pick LeSean McCoy. It's gonna be a long year.

Same...but I got Devonta Freeman. Fuck!

SyKicK

Trakanon Raider

Dear lord I did the same damn thing! I got Fournette but he might be hurt now.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still beats the announcer on ESPN for monday night fooball that sounds like he is 12.