NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Bears have niners and vikings. Probably wont happen but the bears could win out and I can see the Rams losing to the Niners.

Would love it if it did though. First round bye and then winner of vikings/rams having to come to soldier field would be great.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At least he's not doing the pass interference shit every single play anymore. That was real bad. Also he's not as bad as Joe Buck doing baseball!

Phil Simms doing football still worse by orders of magnitude.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday made it crystal clear - the NFL is completely driven by your QB play. Imagine how good Dallas, LA & New England would be if they had good quarterbacks??

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday made it crystal clear - the NFL is completely driven by your QB play. Imagine how good Dallas, LA & New England would be if they had good quarterbacks??

Just like ownership wanted and why the NFL keeps changing the rules to make it Big 12 Sunday(with even less defense). If the NFL could only teach OTs to hold 250-260 lb speed demons better it would be perfect! There's reasons Mahomes was basically a rookie and still is leading the NFL in TDs and yards(beyond his exceptional skills).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of bad QB play......Jared Goff

The only quarterback in the NFL who has started even one game and had a worse passer rating in that time is Mark Sanchez, who has been benched.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Speaking of bad QB play......Jared Goff

The only quarterback in the NFL who has started even one game and had a worse passer rating in that time is Mark Sanchez, who has been benched.

Seems if Goff gets moved by pass rush he doesn’t know what to do. Doesn’t seem like his release is quick enough to beat it either.

More Todd Gurley would help.

• 1Like

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Bears and Packers is by far the best game this week.
Thought you gave up on the Bears?

I was able to watch this game from Soldier Field and saw a few things you do not get to see on television:
- Tarik Cohen is much, much faster than his top speeds on television seem to portray.
- While waiting for a kick off, Anthony Miller will play air guitar and air synthesizer to the music.
- During commercial breaks, Khalil Mack will stand there on the field like a stone statue, watching every move the Cheese Heads' offense make to pick up any clues. Most of the defense seems to wander in square circles.

My opinion is Nagy was too worried about Rodgers and adjusted the play calling to compensate. Early on, he would run Howard and had success. Trubisky would do these little dump passes. Another run with Howard. Some trick play with Cohen running backwards, fowards, and side to side. More short passes and more runs into a defense that crowded the box because the offense was not threatening to go long. All these little things to keep the clock running and keep Rodgers off the field. And if Rodgers was on the field, to rely on the defense to make short work. For the most part, the defense was pretty successful, though they did have their "WTF!?!" moments.

Personally, I would love to see the Bears go all the way; but I am quite skeptical on their offense as a whole. And their kicker needs to be replaced after that Detroit fiasco (hell, after the Miami game which we could have won).

At the very end, when Rodgers was sacked again, why did the clock stop at 15 seconds? Packers were out of time outs and the Bears did not call one either. Yet the clock stopped and nothing was said at the stadium (or I missed it over the chants of "Green Bay sucks!").

Thanks!

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well, rodgers got sacked. The time keeper probably just assumed it was roughing the passer. You can't hit a big star like that very hard, ya know. Not unless you make as much money as he does.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

I was able to watch this game from Soldier Field and saw a few things you do not get to see on television:
- Tarik Cohen is much, much faster than his top speeds on television seem to portray.
- While waiting for a kick off, Anthony Miller will play air guitar and air synthesizer to the music.
- During commercial breaks, Khalil Mack will stand there on the field like a stone statue, watching every move the Cheese Heads' offense make to pick up any clues. Most of the defense seems to wander in square circles.

My opinion is Nagy was too worried about Rodgers and adjusted the play calling to compensate. Early on, he would run Howard and had success. Trubisky would do these little dump passes. Another run with Howard. Some trick play with Cohen running backwards, fowards, and side to side. More short passes and more runs into a defense that crowded the box because the offense was not threatening to go long. All these little things to keep the clock running and keep Rodgers off the field. And if Rodgers was on the field, to rely on the defense to make short work. For the most part, the defense was pretty successful, though they did have their "WTF!?!" moments.

Personally, I would love to see the Bears go all the way; but I am quite skeptical on their offense as a whole. And their kicker needs to be replaced after that Detroit fiasco (hell, after the Miami game which we could have won).

At the very end, when Rodgers was sacked again, why did the clock stop at 15 seconds? Packers were out of time outs and the Bears did not call one either. Yet the clock stopped and nothing was said at the stadium (or I missed it over the chants of "Green Bay sucks!").

Thanks!

As a bears fan it surprised me how much Mack appears to read shit going on. He blew up at least two screen passes by not getting sucked in.

Someone on TV said it...trubisky is a one read QB. He can run fairly well which helps but at times he just looks lost. I assume in college he didn’t have to read defenses. Maybe he can learn?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Thanks!

I gave up on football like 2 years ago, but its hard not to watch when the Bears are laying waste to everyone.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Do you think it’s film or timing or both, but it seems like defense in general started being a thing about 4 weeks ago?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Guys, tell me there is a way for Chicago to get the one seed. Saints lose here and Pittsburgh, Rams shit the bed one more time?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
trubisky is a one read QB. He can run fairly well which helps but at times he just looks lost. I assume in college he didn’t have to read defenses. Maybe he can learn?

He only started 1 year in college, so he's probably behind on a lot of that.

• 1Truth!