NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea they were on a tear defending the pass.

Anyway, was fun while it lasted.

Game over. 8-0 Jimmy G 16-2 as a starter.
Unless Murray pulls off a miracle and 49ers collapse.

Jozu

GAME. JIMMY G 3RD DOWN GOD.

And yup, its literally a game of inches. If 49ers have to settle for a fg before half they lose this game. Tough loss for Kingsbury.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I am hoping the short week was a bigger factor in this. Fact is the 49ers defense just didn't look very good out there, and may have lost Alexander.

With Seattle coming to town, they had better button up that defense because Wilson will torch them if they play like that.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Salty about a phantom pass interference that gave you the game? Only won by 3 eh?
Nope, just salting cause you sound like a salty bitch.

49ers didn't look great tonight, I already stated that.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nope, just salting cause you sound like a salty bitch.

49ers didn't look great tonight, I already stated that.
So you didn't know what I was talking about when you got an obvious free set of downs which you initially failed to even score on anyways, then you call me the salty bitch?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So you didn't know what I was talking about when you got an obvious free set of downs which you initially failed to even score on anyways, then you call me the salty bitch?
Yes, you sound very salty!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Reactions on the board are serious business!

Relax dude, I think I am one of the more even keeled posters in the NFL thread and am happy to admit when my team sucks, or when they got lucky. They got some lucky breaks tonight, no doubt about it.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Yes, the 49ers benefited from a bad call at the end of the half and got potentially 4 or even 7 extra points from it, but it really doesn't take a high level of cognitive ability to understand that the rest of the game plays out differently depending on what happens there. This is a simple concept that really shouldn't be beyond anyone that considers themselves a follower of sports.

10 days between games is hopefully enough to have a relatively healthy Kittle for Seattle. They're expecting to start getting some guys back now too. I know Staley for sure, Juszczyk and McGlinchey are also close.

Any word on severity of Alexander injury?

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Salty about a phantom pass interference that gave you the game? Only won by 3 eh?

And if only the Rams had scored 11 more points, they'd be defending Super Bowl Champs!

Shit happens, you win or you lose. 49ers won, deal with it.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any word on severity of Alexander injury?
Nothing specific, just that it is a chest injury and he is getting an MRI tomorrow. I'm concerned because as soon as he went out you could tell the difference with the defense. Dre Greenlaw just isn't good enough to fill in for Alexander

So while they will be getting their offensive weapons back, as well as Witherspoon I think, they may have lost their LB for a chunk of time.

Jozu

Warner will step up. Greenlaw isnt impressive, but he does have good speed. His angles are wonky and he is pretty bad in coverage, but I think Saleh will be able to mask the loss of lateral patrolling ability. Warner doesnt get enough credit, it's strange how many 49er fans thinks he sucks.

He did drop a gimmie pick 6, but the guy is a good player. He is also fucking huge. Kwon isnt a little guy by anyone's definition of a LB, and when you look at Warner standing next to him he looks like his little brother.

Gotta love Kittle. His athleticism is elite, but he is also very cerebral and highly aware of every assignment. His quote tonight basically summed up his entire make up as a player.

"Try and be as violent as possible and then see if they can match your intensity".

$$$$$