NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Trading Williams wouldn't have mattered after drafting a QB @ 15 who doesn't belong in the NFL. Snyder is the worst owner in sports.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll take going into the half up 9-0, but I'm not confident at all abut this. I do like what I've been seeing out of the defense though. Just hope it will last.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You can't have a worst owner discussion without mentioning Mike Brown either.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol Landry and Beckham both wearing stupid shoes but get the chance to play 2nd half assuming they put on proper shoes. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the retards refuses.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trading Williams wouldn't have mattered after drafting a QB @ 15 who doesn't belong in the NFL. Snyder is the worst owner in sports.

Not really a connected thing...you have a guy in Williams who can return a good draft pick who doesn't want to play for us anymore. Getting nothing for him would just be another mistake on top of all the rest. Move him and get value.

Merrith

Browns in red zone, see how much they don't try to feed it to Landry or OBJ and toss 3 straight incompletions

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Not really a connected thing...you have a guy in Williams who can return a good draft pick who doesn't want to play for us anymore. Getting nothing for him would just be another mistake on top of all the rest. Move him and get value.

Expecting a distressed asset like Williams to be converted into any kind of value is not a realistic expectation given the shit show on a front office that Snyder maintains.

Also, it wouldn't matter if you got multiple picks for Williams with Haskins at QB. He has to be one of the worst first round QB picks in recent memory. Feels Akili Smith-ish.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I'm not sure if I'm prepared to live in a world where the Oaklan Raiders are a good football team.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Worst??? Have you seen Trubisky play?

Fair counterpoint, but Trubisky was at least able to be propped by a good defense for a year. Dude is fucking John Elway compared to Haskins, who is completely out of his depth in the NFL.

Merrith

Expecting a distressed asset like Williams to be converted into any kind of value is not a realistic expectation given the shit show on a front office that Snyder maintains.

Also, it wouldn't matter if you got multiple picks for Williams with Haskins at QB. He has to be one of the worst first round QB picks in recent memory. Feels Akili Smith-ish.

You act like a trade couldn't happen. Teams inquired, Bruce Allen simply is trying to be in a pissing contest with Williams. It easily could get done.

Everyone knew Haskins was going to be a project, he only started 1 year in college. Or everyone should have known. Sucks he's forced to play this early but sink or swim. Looked moderately better than he had today against a good defense.