NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Raiders are in the top 15 for offenses in the league and were top 10 going into last week.

Not looking forward to playing them Thursday.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
You act like a trade couldn't happen. Teams inquired, Bruce Allen simply is trying to be in a pissing contest with Williams. It easily could get done.

Everyone knew Haskins was going to be a project, he only started 1 year in college. Or everyone should have known. Sucks he's forced to play this early but sink or swim. Looked moderately better than he had today against a good defense.

A progressive thinking trade like moving Williams for draft capital effectively could not happen with the sycophants Snyder employs, like Allen.

It's all good though brother, keep selling yourself on the dream. I lived in denial as a Deadskins fan for many years before renouncing my fandom due to the fact that Synder is so inept and so relatively young.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A progressive thinking trade like moving Williams for draft capital effectively could not happen with the sycophants Snyder employs, like Allen.

It's all good though brother, keep selling yourself on the dream. I lived in denial as a Deadskins fan for many years before renouncing my fandom due to the fact that Synder is so inept and so relatively young.

It's not like trading him solves the problem. It's just a basic move you'd expect even a bad GM to figure out. You'd still have to draft a new LT that is good.

Bad Winston finally shows up.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Don’t really understand taking the FG off the board to go for the TD there. Not much difference between 19 and 23 pt lead with 11 minutes left.

Cant believe packers getting their shit pushed in so hard.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I can't see how there is anyway back for Trubisky after that but the only other option is Chase Daniels so what's the difference? They have no cap room next year without getting rid of Mack which isn't going to happen so hello Kaepernick? I mean, what other options are there? Wow, what a disaster.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Didn't Arians cite heart problems in his retirement from the Cardinals? Signing up for the Jameis Winston reclamation project can't be good for his cardiovascular health

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
That was a ballsy call by Lynn. That was the kind of gutsy play calling and execution I loved about last years Chargers.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Winston wasn't even touched. How the hell is he still starting when Mariota was benched?

246 pass yards (so about 100 more than Mariota would have?) and 2 passing TD's (+2 over Mariota).

Also Tampa doesn't have Tannehill as backup.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Don’t really understand taking the FG off the board to go for the TD there. Not much difference between 19 and 23 pt lead with 11 minutes left.

Cant believe packers getting their shit pushed in so hard.
19 only needs 3 TDs to win. 23 needs 3 TDs and several 2 point conversions. Its more buffer that should allow for more blitzing the rest of the game.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
19 only needs 3 TDs to win. 23 needs 3 TDs and several 2 point conversions. Its more buffer that should allow for more blitzing the rest of the game.
Fair, I think I’m just old school with “never take points off the board” mindset.