<Bronze Donator>
Drew Lock16/1923530

Lock looking good against the Texans

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully the 49ers make some 2nd half adjustments and slow the Saints down. I know they've done pretty well at 2nd half adjustments this year, hopefully they manage it again

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Haskins can't even walk and the Packers are letting the Redskins stay in this game. Le sigh.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
God damn. Richburg down and getting carted off. That is not a good sign.

I give Jimmy G a lot of shit, but the WR should have caught that.
D Ford not coming back either.

Yeah I'm just giving shit. Jimmy G has played really well this season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah honestly at this point I almost want to call Dee Ford a bust. When he's on the field he's a great pass rusher, but being on the field is a huge issue for him. Sucks

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saints are odd this year, don't play all that great when at home

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Whats with the (seemingly) large increase in teams attempting 4th downs this year. Is it just a new age analytics thing?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Whats with the (seemingly) large increase in teams attempting 4th downs this year. Is it just a new age analytics thing?
Yeah pretty much. Stats show when you should go for it on 4th, and points expected from such plays.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lol wtf how is that not pass interference in the 49ers Saints game?

• 1Solidarity

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
The argument is that defense was blocking for a punt and didn't realize it was a fake. Weak excuse IMO...play was a pass, that was some egregious PI. To not call it for that reason sets the wrong precedent.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pass interference on a punt.

By rule, any time there are receivers at the end of the line on each side of the formation, there can be no pass interference on the defense. It is designed this way because the defender is already at a disadvantage and does not know if the punter will throw or pass

Not sure why Hanson doesn't know the rules.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, they explained it on the broadcast. There could have been an argument for holding, but that is every play