NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That Kittle play was very impressive. Great win for the Niners.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
And then you get Jalyen Samuels getting his head detached from his body right after catching it and theres no call. #consistency

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
White puts up 170 yards and 2 TDs last week, so of course he'll touch the ball 0 times this week...…………………………………………..

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wow, this looks like a home game for the Steelers.
Yeah when I had season tickets for Cards games you sell them when Packers or Steelers come to town. They pay retarded prices for tix. Mine were 50 bucks a game and would sell them for 400 when those teams came to town.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, that Brady pick was awful. Just lobbed it up for the chiefs

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That game gave me at least 3 strokes.

1575845125698.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Booing your 6 time Superbowl winning, 2 loss on the season team is something I would expect out of Boston cunts.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I like when Chris Jones has to check to make sure his enormous hog is still in his pants after a play.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I got no beef with 49ers fans but I had to take a picture of this guy walking around my local Kroger about 45 minutes ago (outside DFW). Like shit man it's a regular season game. He's not even shopping and has the most smug look on his face lol.

9ers fan Kroger.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I got no beef with 49ers fans but I had to take a picture of this guy walking around my local Kroger about 45 minutes ago (outside DFW). Like shit man it's a regular season game. He's not even shopping and has the most smug look on his face lol.

View attachment 236848

Wow, dude couldn't even afford a real player's jersey. Ask him if he needs a donation to get a Kittles jersey so he don't embarrass himself in public anymore.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Winning would have been nice but at the end of the day they're still the Jets and their coach is still going to be Adam Gase for next year.
Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent towards winning at this point. Blowing up the roster for draft picks then like 200 secondary injuries makes it real hard.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 236848
Some people are just faggots. I mean, look at the fucking jersey he's wearing

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf