NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They don't have to until a team wants to add him, so essentially he is on it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
WTF haven't hey put him on there already? Like they wanted to drag this shit out as long as possible. Like to the off season.

Because it's something for the team, not the player. Right now there is no team so there's nothing to be exempt from

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm gonna bookmark this post and from now on after every season I'm gonna link it to the relevant season thread with Lamar's career rushing yards and how much he still has to go to reach 10k (because, american education system). Just so that every year you can feel more and more inferior to a fucking foreigner

I'd say it's a near-certainty Lamar won't get that many rushing yards in his career. Very few RBs reach that mark in their career. You're saying he's going to surpass guys like Matt Forte, Clinton Portis, Priest Holmes, Shaun Alexander. Don't see that happening.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say it's a near-certainty Lamar won't get that many rushing yards in his career. Very few RBs reach that mark in their career. You're saying he's going to surpass guys like Matt Forte, Clinton Portis, Priest Holmes, Shaun Alexander. Don't see that happening.

in all honestly he's probably gonna get like 8k if he stays healthy in his entire career. But one thing to consider is that people are comparing his rushing yards to RB's, and that's not an accurate comparison to make. RB's get hit fucking hard on basically every carry, QB's are butterflies. You don't see many QB's running into the A gap on a designed play like RB's do just to get 2 yards

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
All of the RBs who hit over 10k yards in their career lasted 9+ years and had like 250 carries per season. You need a ton of volume to hit that and Lamar is likely to develop into a much better passer as his career progresses.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit. I was expecting that to be a joke.

She looks Samoan.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bruce Allen getting removed from football operations with Redskins. Although seems to be some confusion on whether he'll retain some sort of position in the building, which would be stupid.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Sherman posted about that top 100 list on teh Twitters and made the point that comparing guys from different eras is teh dumb. They shoulda done a list for each era rather than just a top 100. The game is so different from when Sammy Baugh played its ridiculous.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely disagree heavily with not putting Brees in there, Rodgers not so much

Sterling

El Presidente
Brees and Rodgers over Favre and one of the old school dudes would have been better.

• 1Dislike