NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, in a battle of one hit wonders, Flacco eventually prevailed. Kaep's big mouth ended his career a bit earlier but both were subpar QBs who had exceptional short term success. NFL defenses figure out guys pretty quickly.

how long did the wildcat craze last? 2 seasons?

Hosix

All labs matter!
Yep, in a battle of one hit wonders, Flacco eventually prevailed. Kaep's big mouth ended his career a bit earlier but both were subpar QBs who had exceptional short term success. NFL defenses figure out guys pretty quickly.

it always amazes me how after defensive coordinators have film on you? They figure you out. Once they get a solid year of tape...they start to take away your shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Rolex is the "goto" give to the o-line, MOST QB's have done it at least once...

the custom shotgun thing though... that would be genius-and cost almost as much as the rolex would

the cmsc a-10 gallery #24051 are 40 thousand each.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rolex is the "goto" give to the o-line, MOST QB's have done it at least once...

the custom shotgun thing though... that would be genius-and cost almost as much as the rolex would

the cmsc a-10 gallery #24051 are 40 thousand each.

didn't Rodgers give his o-line tv's or something?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I think it's far less guys like Kaep/RG3 were "figured out" and more that they either got hurt or their team went to shit around them. Teams still run the read option with success today, it's just easier sometimes to say a guy got "figured out" then look at all that went on around them with their team/coaching/etc. Although, obviously in RG3's case, the major injury was the biggest reason for him to fade away from being an impact player.

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting to see how RG3 does this Sunday, granted it will more than likely be 100% second/third stringers.

Merrith

Will be interesting to see how RG3 does this Sunday, granted it will more than likely be 100% second/third stringers.

I wish the Ravens were playing all the starters. I really think the Raiders have a shot at the crazy 10 game parlay over the last 2 weeks if Baltimore beats the Steelers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why is the guy who is saying Jackson is going to rush for 1k+ yards every season for 10+ seasons also talking about the wildcat (and i'm assuming wasn't also on the bandwagon of every other "super leet rushing threat QB" from the last few years) lasting 2 seasons?

I just looked for shits and giggles and there are a total of 31 players who have had 10k career rushing yards...

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Because he’s a retarded weaboo fuck who shouldn’t have posting privileges in sports threads.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Packers are going to get the first round bye and win the divisional round against what is likely to be a beat to shit Roidhawks team, but we will get blasted out in the Championship by the Niners. This is a typical year for us this decade. But I am actually not angry, because LaFluer has managed to do as a rookie head coach what McFatass took years to progress to. A rookie coach getting us to the championship game, especially with our thin roster, bodes well for the future.

I think this is going to be a Ravens year, if their Defense gets fully back on track. There is no way anyone in the AFC is stopping them at home and anyone who makes it to the SB from the NFC is going to be too beat up to deal with Lamar.

Merrith

Still think KC has a shot to beat the Ravens, especially with their D stepping up lately.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Weird timing, makes you wonder if Thomas is hurt more than has been said. He wasn't available during the open session yesterday. He is listed with a hand injury currently.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like it isn't going to matter even if they were to sign him, ,barring some sudden resolution to the NFL's investigation into him

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Why is the guy who is saying Jackson is going to rush for 1k+ yards every season for 10+ seasons also talking about the wildcat (and i'm assuming wasn't also on the bandwagon of every other "super leet rushing threat QB" from the last few years) lasting 2 seasons?

I just looked for shits and giggles and there are a total of 31 players who have had 10k career rushing yards...

I'm gonna bookmark this post and from now on after every season I'm gonna link it to the relevant season thread with Lamar's career rushing yards and how much he still has to go to reach 10k (because, american education system). Just so that every year you can feel more and more inferior to a fucking foreigner

Because he’s a retarded weaboo fuck who shouldn’t have posting privileges in sports threads.

At least I'm not a Pats fan and have dignity

• 2Cutler
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I don't see it happening. It's more about how hurt Thomas might really be.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Sounds like it isn't going to matter even if they were to sign him, ,barring some sudden resolution to the NFL's investigation into him

WTF haven't hey put him on there already? Like they wanted to drag this shit out as long as possible. Like to the off season.

• 1Like