NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Feels good to finish the season with a win against Cleveland. 2-14 season sucked, but fuck Cleveland.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The number of teams fighting to get a worse draft pick this week is amazing. Like start your bench guys, evaluate them in a game instead of getting a random week 17 win and losing 4 draft pick spots....

Evidence is quite clear that the best teams always try to win. The improvement from a top 3 pick is completely negligible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lets be honest, you don't go 5-11 after starting 0-8 or whatever they did when you're 'intentionally tanking'.
giphy.gif

You're right they dumb! Top shelf way to worsen their draft pick by the Pats!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Lets be honest, you don't go 5-11 after starting 0-8 or whatever they did when you're 'intentionally tanking'.
I mean nobody on the field is tanking. It's a front office thing with trading a bunch of your starters for draft picks then having your secondary and backfield destroyed by injuries. I mean the Dolphins legit signed someone off the bengals practice squad to play RB. Their leader in rushing is fitzpatrick. An old white QB that didn't even play every game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean nobody on the field is tanking. It's a front office thing with trading a bunch of your starters for draft picks then having your secondary and backfield destroyed by injuries. I mean the Dolphins legit signed someone off the bengals practice squad to play RB. Their leader in rushing is fitzpatrick. An old white QB that didn't even play every game.
Should never have let Fitzmagic play a down!

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Feels good to finish the season with a win against Cleveland. 2-14 season sucked, but fuck Cleveland.

After listening to his Heisman speech it's only proper Joe Burrow goes to you guys. Grew up in Athens OH in a poor region, and has gonna go home for the NFL. I hope he kills it with you guys.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They gave up 20. 4 games this year instead of 3, nice.

They gave up 27 to a journeyman QB who has played for 7 teams. Dolphins fans don't even know the names of some of the no name defense that just put on a clinic on the GOAT. Imagine next week when a real team plays them.....

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

You're right they dumb! Top shelf way to worsen their draft pick by the Pats!

They're thinking to the future. Maybe the slightly worse draft pick means that the Dolphins can't get some player the Pats didn't want to go up against next year!

They gave up 27 to a journeyman QB who has played for 7 teams. Dolphins fans don't even know the names of some of the no name defense that just put on a clinic on the GOAT. Imagine next week when a real team plays them.....

20*. A pick 6 isn't really the defense giving up points.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cutler

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I was hoping Tennessee would miss the playoffs but I would love to see them roll into Foxborough and skull fuck the Pats.

• 3Like