NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So how many days before JJ fires Garret? 1, 2, or 365.

I suck at these guessing games, but I say black Monday. That way he can start going after a new coach before they get snapped up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Race to secure your new coach is on. I'm assuming Urban will be the Cowboys next guy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Disappointed in the pats today. To me, it looks like they played to stay healthy, they did not play to win they played to not lose no urgency, no drive etc. Edelman was a complete nonfactor, it is like they avoided him to keep him healthy for the playoffs

Well I was right on their final record though. Now to see if they can make it by round 1 and the titans

Well it's kind of understandable with Edelman if he's still dealing with whatever issues he's having. He was involved last week, but did almost nothing the week before that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Should have given Williams another year in Cleveland.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read an article earlier about Edelman's shoulder being worse than people know and needing the week off for it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Should have given Williams another year in Cleveland.
Yeah, probably and I'd imagine they'll have a hard time getting a top candidate. They might have some talent there, but that organization is a shitshow.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kitchens was just a horrible experiment gone as wrong as wrong can get and then some. Need to get a solid coach that will keep those fuck heads in line. Players ran all over Kitchens.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, probably and I'd imagine they'll have a hard time getting a top candidate. They might have some talent there, but that organization is a shitshow.
Yep the Browns are not an attractive job despite the talent because of the ownership.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shanahan really has some weird love for Coleman, and I just don't get it. He's clearly their weakest RB

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Shanahan really has some weird love for Coleman, and I just don't get it. He's clearly their weakest RB
100% agree. Mostertt needs more carries. And what's up with Breida? Is he still having ankle issues?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys I’m tanked. Love you all! I started the wave all by myself at US bank. We lost. But no one cared.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users