New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No idea what's going on with Breida. He's supposedly totally healthy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh hey since I am hammered, that gore buck fucker? Whatever his name is. You suck more than cousins in a playoff game

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You guys should have seen it. I took a video. Mgt wife is passed out. I went around d saying “Hey 1997 baby!” Three people said “holy shit!” One said “who the fuck is this guy” my wife said “let’s go. Order the pizza and don’t forget me green peppers. “. Line of the night when I looked at some random dude in 101. Row 10.
“Even when you lose. You win”.

29 minutes later I told him I just watched what dream may come

that is all.
Thanks did reading!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You guys should have seen it. I took a video. Mgt wife is passed out. I went around d saying “Hey 1997 baby!” Three people said “holy shit!” One said “who the fuck is this guy” my wife said “let’s go. Order the pizza and don’t forget me green peppers. “. Line of the night when I looked at some random dude in 101. Row 10.
“Even when you lose. You win”.

29 minutes later I told him I just watched what dream may come

that is all.
Thanks did reading!

FFS I hope you didn't drive home

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
We should probably sit guys and just plan on playing the Eagles next week. Even if we win it doesn't mean a lot. We won't get a bye.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So technically Jones doesn't have to fire Garrett, his contract is up.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Home field.

We are playing for the 3 seed. We would host the Vikings. I am not sure we can win that game. I would feel better playing the Eagles on the road(where we have played better all year) than playing the Vikings. I mean if I got to pick I would pick that route, but really it doesn't matter. We are so injured I am not sure we can do much in the playoffs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I like Shanahan being aggressive, but I don't understand going for 2 there

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We are playing for the 3 seed. We would host the Vikings. I am not sure we can win that game. I would feel better playing the Eagles on the road(where we have played better all year) than playing the Vikings. I mean if I got to pick I would pick that route, but really it doesn't matter. We are so injured I am not sure we can do much in the playoffs.

Historically the Seahawks have played much better at home. Also its tough to win 3 playoff games on the road.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users