NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There are foreign pro teams, but they're just not as good as our's.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Titans and Ravens game....5 Heisman Trophy winners in that game. Each team has a heisman trophy winning backup QB.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 241840

what faggotry is this? World champions? HAHAHAHAHAAA The league is named National Football League to begin with. there are no foreign teams.

I'm sure if a football team from another country wanted to claim that they were better than the superbowl champs, they could contest the "world champ" assertion, but they know how it would turn out.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure if a football team from another country wanted to claim that they were better than the superbowl champs, they could contest the "world champ" assertion, but they know how it would turn out.

you're missing the point here. I'm not disputing the superiority of the teams in NFL. It's about winning a domestic league and claim to have won the world title.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a bit of a stretch to hire a position coach straight to a head coach.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty sure the Bills are Canadian and the Jaguars are UK. We offered the Chargers to Mexico and they didn't even want them.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
you're missing the point here. I'm not disputing the superiority of the teams in NFL. It's about winning a domestic league and claim to have won the world title.

It's an audacious claim, but if you're the best in the world and you know it, I think if you want to call yourself the world champ then it's up to the rest of the world to prove you wrong.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure the Bills are Canadian and the Jaguars are UK. We offered the Chargers to Mexico and they didn't even want them.

I think the Raiders are already a Mexican team.

• 2Truth!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL.

Also, WTF are the Giants doing?

The Giants also have asked for and received permission from the Dallas Cowboys to speak with Jason Garrett regarding a position as offensive coordinator on Judge's staff

• 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. That is a ton of money for a new NFL coach.

• 1Truth!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kinda feel like Redskins somehow did a lot better with their coaching hire/transition plan. Bizarro World?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users