NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think they glossed over it because I would bet Aaron has a "I can make any receiver a star" attitude. So they got Jones going and redid the defense.

Considering he supposedly hand picked Lazard and he's been better than Scantling or Allison, he may at least be right about who should be out there getting snaps opposite Adams. They did do a great job unleashing Jones and improving their D (although I think they need some run stoppers in this coming draft).

Merrith

I'd rather the Ravens didn't win the Super Bowl...but I'd love to watch Lamar v. Mahomes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

If the Vikings get beat handily today, I wonder how long it takes fans to realize Cousins basically just threw a good pass or two in OT, and without Dalvin Cook doing the heavy lifting his 200 yards passing in regulation were only saved by the Saints choking the game away so much.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can we please just have good football. I don’t have a team in this(fuck you Trubisky). But I love watching others whine and complain about something in a game they have no control over.

And fuck...collinsworth. Incoming tard talk.

Merrith

Can we please just have good football. I don’t have a team in this(fuck you Trubisky). But I love watching others whine and complain about something in a game they have no control over.

And fuck...collinsworth. Incoming tard talk.

I for one, don't get all the collinsworth hate in general...although more so just especially when it means no Booger.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Collinsworth is a drunk idiot and was fucking terrible on that old HBO show that's why.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Looks like this weekend of football is shaping up to be a dud. I guess playing an east coast game, then getting 6 days to play a west coast game against a better team is not a recipe for success.

What team has the best chance for an upset?

Merrith

Looks like this weekend of football is shaping up to be a dud. I guess playing an east coast game, then getting 6 days to play a west coast game against a better team is not a recipe for success.

What team has the best chance for an upset?

Seattle. Frankly I think they're the only road team with a "good" chance to upset this week. Not sure the 6 days thing is that big a deal. Would just be like playing Monday night then Sunday the following week. Also 430 game out west feels like a mostly normal 1pm (130) kickoff time east coast.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seattle. Frankly I think they're the only road team with a "good" chance to upset this week. Not sure the 6 days thing is that big a deal. Would just be like playing Monday night then Sunday the following week. Also 430 game out west feels like a mostly normal 1pm (130) kickoff time east coast.
It's still a lot of travel and work to get ready, plus the other team is rested and probably has prepared for both opponents. One less day can't help.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Our offense has been solid all year. Just hoping the defense can keep it up and stay healthy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd love to see the Seahawks shit on the Packers but I don't think that is likely.