NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All I'm saying is if you are a huge fucking cockbag like Theilen and going to call people out for a game that means nothing, you should apologize for today.

Also, that last series Theilen drops another one that hits his pads.

If you are going to call people out you better be able to play when it counts.

Also love the circular logic of "throwing shirt balls is bad until you point out someone made a career in it than I will move the goal posts."

I assume you mean short balls, but there are multiple types. If you're throwing short b/c a guy has room to run that's one thing, if you're just dumping it off and letting your receiver get murdered, that's another thing.

Frankly Thielen's comments seemed to work earlier in the year, not sure why the super extra salt about it. Thielen's been no worse than anyone else today, that's for sure.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jimmy G has been just as bad if not worse than Cousins today. 11/19 1 td/1 int (could be 3), and that's with a running game that can't be stopped.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Actually I agree Thielen looks like shit today from what I can see. Hasn't he been nursing an injury or something?

Merrith

Jimmy G has been just as bad if not worse than Cousins today. 11/19 1 td/1 int (could be 3), and that's with a running game that can't be stopped.

If we figure for running game, yea, he's been about equal. Definitely has put together more of a consistent passing game downfield, but the pick was pretty bad.

Merrith

Actually I agree Thielen looks like shit today from what I can see. Hasn't he been nursing an injury or something?

He's been hurt all year pretty much. considering only Diggs and him have more than 6 yards receiving, and Diggs just has the 1 catch for the big play...if we're going to get on Thielen, there's plenty more we can call out. Cook with 24 yards on 13 touches is rough.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can’t tell if the Niners are just phenomenal or just that the Vikings suck dick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user