NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of amazing the game is even this close.

Well, Jimmy G handed them 3 almost with the pick at end of 1st half, and corner fell down on a 41 yard TD. I mean other than the one big long play the vikings have 55 yards of offense.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
YOU LIKE THAT?! We need to keep running it and not be stupid like Kyle was in Atlanta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Theilen goes public and calls out Cousins for his play in a regular season game and then runs the wrong route in the playoffs on a timing route. I wonder if Theilen is going to apologize after this for causing this game to go pear shaped.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mosely is so much better than trash ass Witherspoon. If not for that shitty play, Vikings would only have 3 points and it came from a TO.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theilen goes public and calls out Cousins for his play in a regular season game and then runs the wrong route in the playoffs on a timing route. I wonder if Theilen is going to apologize after this for causing this game to go pear shaped.

What's the excuse for the rest of the game, though? Not picking on just Thielen or Cousins here, no one on Minnesota has done shit up to this point except Diggs on a badly misplayed ball by DB.