NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You act like winning a SB is a common thing. We have waited 25 plus years. There is no better year than this one, everything is falling in place.

If they dont, it will be a huge letdown and who knows when they get another shot. Getting the 1 seed is hard enough, nevermind getting all the way to the final game.

I'm a little pessimistic, I think most Niner fans are. Point is, this feels like this is it, and I hope it is. Been a long wait.
Where the fuck did I say it was a common thing? Yes, as of right now everything is lined up well for the 49ers to get to, and possibly win the Super Bowl. And if they don't, that will really suck. But to say they will never win one again is just fucking stupid.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Where the fuck did I say it was a common thing? Yes, as of right now everything is lined up well for the 49ers to get to, and possibly win the Super Bowl. And if they don't, that will really suck. But to say they will never win one again is just fucking stupid.

Bro you dont understand. THIS IS THE LAST TIME.... until Jozu takes his meds

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking the 49'ers should be weary of getting the Packers coming to town after the last trip the packers made. Seattle or Green Bay, this is it for the 49'ers if they lose, York will shutdown the team.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, 73 years was a good run, boiz! It'll be rough watching the 49ers close the franchise after this season, but there have been many fantastic memories! The Catch, The Catch 2, Vernon Post, Young's 6 TD passes in Super Bowl 29. Hard to believe that after just a few short seasons, York would take "We don’t raise division championships banners. We don’t raise NFC championship banners. We raise Super Bowl banners." all the way to "Super Bowl or we shut this fucker down!". Seems a little extreme..

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I stand by my comment lol.

They dont win it all this year, SHUT IT DOWN.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Remember when ESPN was saying shit like, "Jackson just had the best QB season ever" or "Lamar Jackson is the best player in football"... Man, glad that shit is over with for now. Kid is very likeable but ESPN so badly wanted him to take his "rightful" thrown over the old white guys. So glad Dallas didn't wait for Roman and his offense.

Mahomes is the true throne-holder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when ESPN was saying shit like, "Jackson just had the best QB season ever" or "Lamar Jackson is the best player in football"... Man, glad that shit is over with for now. Kid is very likeable but ESPN so badly wanted him to take his "rightful" thrown over the old white guys. So glad Dallas didn't wait for Roman and his offense.

Mahomes is the true throne-holder.

I agree Mahomes got slept on quite a bit with the injuries this year, but Ravens losing one playoff game against a hot team doesn't negate a lot of stuff they said about Jackson. People have bad games, it happens. Maybe resting all their starters week 17 so they basically had 3 weeks off wasn't the best way to come out sharp in the Divisional Round.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree Mahomes got slept on quite a bit with the injuries this year, but Ravens losing one playoff game against a hot team doesn't negate a lot of stuff they said about Jackson. People have bad games, it happens. Maybe resting all their starters week 17 so they basically had 3 weeks off wasn't the best way to come out sharp in the Divisional Round.

and if there had been a bad injury on week 17 everyone would be screeching about how stupid it was not to be resting his starters that week.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
and if there had been a bad injury on week 17 everyone would be screeching about how stupid it was not to be resting his starters that week.

Right. It can be a no win situation. Maybe play them a quarter to get a few series in? Even then you'd have people talking about how they had already clinched and the game meant nothing while the Titans have been in must win mode for awhile.