NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's crazy Lamar has 365 yards passing in this game. But I guess the entire 2nd half has been garbage time for the most part.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It is pretty impressive how the Titans have shut down this offense. Who gives a shit about 500 yards if they can't score more than 12?

Merrith

It is pretty impressive how the Titans have shut down this offense. Who gives a shit about 500 yards if they can't score more than 12?

A lot of those yards were after it was 21-6 or 28-6 just against a prevent, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Man Titans salary cap guy hating life next year with Tannehill and Henry needing new deals.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There were quite a few "experts" picking the Vikings
Daezuel Daezuel Not sure why the salt, just posting a response to you. Here is one of the "expert" picks

1578804094129.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

To be fair, can't blame them for kicking before half from the 4 with 3 seconds left and no timeouts. And the last 2 drives were against full prevent until red zone. Hell even the TD was against a soft D.

The two 4th and 1's were killer, as were the picks.

• 1Like

Merrith

I think they should have kicked opening drive of the 2nd half. I get it you don't want to get locked into field goals, but 14-9 would have been fine versus the potential to give them life after another 4th down stop.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If the 49ers dont win the Super Bowl this year they never will again. All the stars have aligned, if Green Bay wins, they have a pretty good chance of making it there.

Kansas City might be a problem, but Titans and Texans dont scare me. Only Seahawks worry me.

Tannehill is suddenly looking like the best QB in the league at this point. The ball is fucking exploding out of his hand, he is putting some impressive zip on those deep shots. Perfect spiral, brilliant touch, power, accuracy. Its unbelievable. He is even running for positive yards and a redzone threat.

He didnt have a great game numbers wise, but he made some wonderful throws, no mistakes. Henry is just a fucking beast. He is unique, not many other RBs come to mind when you try to compare him to other runners.

Last edited:
  • 4Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe they thought they could win a playoff game running the ball. What idiots. They deserved what they got.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They dont scare me as a team. Tannehill is playing great, but the 49ers have enough bodies to limit Henry on the ground. Pair that with the best pass defense in the NFL and the Titans will struggle to keep pace with 49er offense.

The 49ers were second in the league in PPG no one really talks about that. They basically average 30 points a game. Jimmy G tied for 5th with 27 TD passes, and also bolster the 2Nd overall rushing attack in the NFL. Their offense is almost as good as their D.

• 1Worf