NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First a cop threatens to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room, and now this. Lighten up.

I don't give a shit about OBJ, but that is a bitch move by Paul Blart to report "Battery" lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If he did that to a female cop, no one would be defending him. It was wrong of him to do it, period. The cop (let alone Odell) is not a member of the team, so there's no excuse of sports camaraderie. It didn't even look good natured, more like he thought he could get away with fucking with a cop.
Yep. Which is why he is going to get arrested.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't give a shit about OBJ, but that is a bitch move by Paul Blart to report "Battery" lol.

Yeah I'm kind of on this side of it. Agreed if it was a female cop would be different, but it wasn't, and that does change the situation some. Should he do it? No. Should this be "battery"? Fuck no.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
At least it's only battery and not sexual assault which I'm surprised it's not with the way shit is going in America today.
Forgot the not lol (or did I?)

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At least it's only battery and not sexual assault which I'm surprised it's not with the way shit is going in America today.

From the article:

The report said authorities originally wanted Beckham charged with misdemeanor sexual battery, but a judge denied that request.

If it was a chick, 100% would have been

• 2Truth!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Same here. Maybe he shouldn't have done it, but that guy is a crybaby bitch. If a star NFL player slapped my ass I would probably still be telling my grandkids about it 20 years later.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Wonder if the cop was wearing full tacticool gear?

3mdo55.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It'd be weird to be proud of telling my kids that a star NFL player slapped my ass. Celebrity whores, I guess.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wonder if some actresses are looking forward to telling their grandchildren how they sucked Weinstein's dick.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It'd be weird to be proud of telling my kids that a star NFL player slapped my ass. Celebrity whores, I guess.

I don't know if I would be proud of it, but it's an interesting story. Certainly not a traumatic experience unless you're a P.A.B.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
PAB. I might start using that more often. Two of those three words are no-one's where I live and I could potentially get around it with that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Adam Schein just picked the Packers to win this weekend. I just don't see it. I think they are the most over rated 13-3 team. I think the 49ers dominate them again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Next time I see a cop dealing with a situation i'm gonna walk up and smack his ass. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Also, whether it's a cop or a security guard doesn't matter. There's 50 giant nogs around a white cop, I wouldn't risk going for an immediate arrest in that position.

Do you have a body cam? Get a body cam first.

Forgot the not lol (or did I?)

It probably was sexual assault. OBJ is gay. If there was video from the opposite angle, I bet you'd see a finger sticking up. I guess it's good for him he's still in the closet, otherwise that judge would have allowed the charge.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can believe they are capable of winning. The Packers did as much harm to themselves as the 49'ers did that game. 49'ers defense were also playing lights out then which they've still been playing great it hasn't been as great.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49'ers defense were also playing lights out then which they've still been playing great it hasn't been as great.

Niners had some major injuries on the defensive side the last 5 or so weeks of the season. That's a large part of why the defense fell off so drastically.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yeah. The defense was missing some big pieces for a few weeks there but they seemed to be back at full strength vs. the Vikings last weekend. I think SF probably benefited more from the bye than anyone.