NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers defense going into the championship game will be the healthiest it's been all year. D.J. Jones is out, and he did play very well against them in their week 12 meeting, but besides him the 49ers have all hands on deck, on top of now having Dee Ford and Kwon back.

Warner had 11 tackles a forced fumble 2 pass defense, a sack he tore shit up the last time they played, so he will be huge again this game. Especially with Kwon back, as Alexander is one of the absolute best coverage linebackers in the NFL, Warner will be able to fly around even more.

Greenlaw will be weakside backer along with Kwon and Warner, making it a trio in the defensive midfield that is scary. It's a blessing to have that core after the devastating injury to Bowman, and Willis' retirement.

But now they have the best defensive front 4 in football, arguably the best linebacking core, and a top 5 defensive backfield, anchored by Sherm.

Hosix

All labs matter!
49ers defense going into the championship game will be the healthiest it's been all year. D.J. Jones is out, and he did play very well against them in their week 12 meeting, but besides him the 49ers have all hands on deck, on top of now having Dee Ford and Kwon back.

Warner had 11 tackles a forced fumble 2 pass defense, a sack he tore shit up the last time they played, so he will be huge again this game. Especially with Kwon back, as Alexander is one of the absolute best coverage linebackers in the NFL, Warner will be able to fly around even more.

Greenlaw will be weakside backer along with Kwon and Warner, making it a trio in the defensive midfield that is scary. It's a blessing to have that core after the devastating injury to Bowman, and Willis' retirement.

But now they have the best defensive front 4 in football, arguably the best linebacking core, and a top 5 defensive backfield, anchored by Sherm.

I hate the packers so much...for this game and this game alone, I am a 49ers fan. I hope that defense pushes A-Rogs shit in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did people really think nobody was gonna hire him? His 10 year record is well above .500 and he was saddled with a few truly mediocre rosters during his tenure as coach. Yeah he never got it done in the playoffs which is the ultimate measure of success, but it's not like he's completely incompetent.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Garrett as a coordinator is good business.

Plus he is basically an insider. Can help Giants gain an edge over Cowboys.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Haha...jokes on them. This is part of Jerry’s master plan. You will all see!

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme

McCarthy will coach circles around him. Mainly because McCarthy still has the better QB.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did people really think nobody was gonna hire him? His 10 year record is well above .500 and he was saddled with a few truly mediocre rosters during his tenure as coach. Yeah he never got it done in the playoffs which is the ultimate measure of success, but it's not like he's completely incompetent.

I didn't think he would accept a job for a coach who was a special teams coordinator 2 weeks ago.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saw an interesting tidbit, Lamar is a month younger than Joe Burrow.

• 1WTF

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

the dude ain't gonna change. He's a 20+ INT per season unless the entire offensive approach changes from pass on every god damn down to something that actually works. Hard to see that happening with Arians at the helm. And him wanting 30 mil per year? Delusional.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm watching the texans/chiefs game again and saw this, so I made a quick thingy

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Need to keep your left thumb flat against the neck of guitar and put the pick between your index finger and thumb on your right hand, Deshaun.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Giants win the division next year and Cowboys/Jerry try to get Garrett back!?

The crazy thing is that's very possible in the NFCE. If Garrett can work some magic on Jones... I've seen crazier things happen. Almost nothing would make me happier than seeing Garrett going to the playoffs while the Boys and the rest of the NFCE sit at home.

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Need to keep your left thumb flat against the neck of guitar and put the pick between your index finger and thumb on your right hand, Deshaun.

In the overall landscape of air guitar techniques, that actually ain't that bad. I've seen some real bad ones.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also I'm actually going to be able to watch playoff football today and I'm stoked.