NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If the Titans are going to shotgun the rest of the game this shit is over. I thought it was too early to abandon the run but what do I know. You can still play fast and get back to the line running the ball. Do what got you here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the Titans are going to shotgun the rest of the game this shit is over. I thought it was too early to abandon the run but what do I know. You can still play fast and get back to the line running the ball. Do what got you here.

Fwiw, Henry has 69 yards on 19 carries. He's also gained something like 9 yards on his last 6 carries.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't seem like just giving it to Henry is gonna do much for them

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fwiw, Henry has 69 yards on 19 carries. He's also gained something like 9 yards on his last 6 carries.
That 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 turning into a punt was disastrous. If the Chiefs swap to a goal line D you should audible out of your run probably I dunno.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, game over. Grats Chiefs, impressive first half by the Titans but they just ran outta gas. Please win the big one Chiefs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chiefs offense is just too high octane. Thought Titans defense could do more after seeing what they were able to do against Baltimore but Mahomes is another level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
IMG_95491.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not surprised chiefs offense is doing well, but I’m surprised at how the chiefs defense was able to adjust and lock the titans down

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not surprised chiefs offense is doing well, but I’m surprised at how the chiefs defense was able to adjust and lock the titans down
That 3rd and 1 looked like a first down spot but the holding made it a situation the Chiefs could get off the field. Who knows what would have happened had they converted.

They absolutely needed to keep the ball and the clock running to have any chance.

Also, YOU CANNOT PUNT HERE.