NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't like that O/U. Because I think it's extremely close to what the game score will be. I'd take the Niners with that spread. Because I think they're going to win anyway.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Because I think they're going to win anyway.
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still don't know who to take in our pick um league. I can pick the O/U at 54.5 or 49ers +1 or KC -1. Any non biased suggestions?
The O/U feels like the risky pick here. If you think it is going to be low scoring, then just take the point and the 49er's +1.

Personally, I think KC got this and I'd be happy to give -1.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

This faggot is a Bronco's fan.

Tree, a Broncos fan? He's all black and gold brigade. Unless, you meant to dude in the other 2 videos. He looks like a hipster cuck who sucks on Elway's teet, that's for sure

• 1Picard

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tree, a Broncos fan? He's all black and gold brigade. Unless, you meant to dude in the other 2 videos. He looks like a hipster cuck who sucks on Elway's teet, that's for sure
Yeah the guy in the second 2 videos.

• 1Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Still time for you 49'ers fans to pick one up, don't wait till the last minute

• 2Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A 1 pt spread is a pickum Has there ever been a SB decided by 1 point? Even if it happens this time, it's a push and everyone in your league will lose. Take the team you know is going to win.

I'd probably be betting the under on the O/U though. Even though in the back of my mind I always think that 2 weeks between the championships and the SB means higher scores, if you actually look at past scores they tend to be less than 54.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A 1 pt spread is a pickum Has there ever been a SB decided by 1 point? Even if it happens this time, it's a push and everyone in your league will lose. Take the team you know is going to win.

I'd probably be betting the under on the O/U though. Even though in the back of my mind I always think that 2 weeks between the championships and the SB means higher scores, if you actually look at past scores they tend to be less than 54.

By 1 point? yes, the Norwood miss (Giants 20 Bills 19).

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Pretty surprised he would be willing to play somewhere else, which is probable going to be his only option

Who's going to want an old ass TE that catches 2 yard passes with 0 YAC? I get that the guy is craving a SB on his resume, but no SB caliber team needs a dude like Witten.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not even a Chiefs fan and I'd ask for his autograph or something, but I would at least wait until he was done eating.

• 2Like