NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't really want him though. I think Burrows is the best QB and then Tua though I'm a but gun shy because of his inury history. Hopeully who ever the Chargers get will end up being a hall of famer and a champion with the Chargers. Though as I said I didnt watch Herbert or Fromm much.

Here is all you need to know about Jake Fromm, a player who got worse every year in college.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't really want him though. I think Burrows is the best QB and then Tua though I'm a but gun shy because of his inury history. Hopeully who ever the Chargers get will end up being a hall of famer and a champion with the Chargers. Though as I said I didnt watch Herbert or Fromm much.
Tua has the highest ceiling of the 3, but obviously the lowest floor with the injuries. I don't think Herbert sucks necessarily, but he's definitely not the prospect that Tua or Burrows is. Not every successful QB was a top of the first round dude though so some of them obviously work out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All 4 of them will probably go in the 1st round, because that is how the NFL is these days... but Burrows feels like the only one worth the draft capital and risk.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like having Rivers around for a year with your new prospect would be best, not that Rivers is gonna be cheap for a year. Franchise tagging him would be around 27-28 million. QB's are coming out of college better suited so maybe you just start him day 1 unless you get Tua?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seems like having Rivers around for a year with your new prospect around would be best, not that Rivers is gonna be cheap for a year. Franchise tagging him would be around 27-28 million. QB's are coming out of college better suited so maybe you just start him day 1 unless you get Tua?
Yeah Rivers mentoring the new QB would be optimal. How ever I don't like anyones chances behind this Oline. We are really lucky how healthy Rivers has stayed given his beatings over the years. He has had few serious injuries such as when he played through an ACL tear a week after another surgery on the same knee in the AFC championship game. That was probably our best chance to get to the Superbowl for the second time.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if Chargers will be in the sweepstakes to push Miami for trading up to pick #2.

Sterling

El Presidente
Wonder if Chargers will be in the sweepstakes to push Miami for trading up to pick #2.
Would rather give up on Tua than have to trade the farm for him. And if there's a push for him it seems likely that it'd be at 3 right? Not drafting Young at 2 seems real bad.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I am not sure any of these QBs are franchise worthy but Tua seems to have the most talent outside Burrows. If Telesco thinks he is the future they need to move up to take him. I would rather have Lawrence but our chances of drafting #1 are not good. We will still probably suck but not enough for 1.

My biggest fear is we dont go after a franchise QB and Taylor takes us to 8-8 and we stay in QB limbo for years.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The officer told Hunt that he could ticket him for marijuana possession after finding the drug in a backpack with his name on it — the officer also found an unsealed bottle of vodka — and that Hunt would be tested if that was the case. Hunt told the officer that he would fail such a test.

WTF ... He would fail a sobriety test but the cop gives him a speeding ticket and lets him drive away?

• 1Barf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would rather give up on Tua than have to trade the farm for him. And if there's a push for him it seems likely that it'd be at 3 right? Not drafting Young at 2 seems real bad.

Not totally sold on Young (at least not to the hype levels they're pushing for him), didn't perform as well against bigger competition. Also when we don't have a 2nd round pick this year and a lot of holes...if we could move back to the 5-7 range and add potentially another 1st and 2nd to go with that? Still likely to get Okudah, Simmons, or our choice of LT prospects in that range.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I’m not changing anything. DT jersey, Gravy Sign for 4thq.The only thing I’m contemplating is wearing my new chiefs hat or just wearing my beanie which is good luck and they never lost when I wore it. However it’ll be fucking 70°.

You might get hot but you won't look out of place with a beanie in south Florida. I'll be surprised if you don't see people in big ass bubble jackets and shit, lol. People put on more clothes down there when it hits 70 than I see people wearing in Cleveland when it's 30.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

WTF ... He would fail a sobriety test but the cop gives him a speeding ticket and lets him drive away?

If it was me i'd be spending a week in jail while I waited to see a judge to get sentenced to max time. Legal system is racist tho!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I watched Herbert quite a bit the past two years because other Phins fans were long-distance fellating the guy and I wanted to see it for myself. He's got all the physical traits, still couldn't win games(on his shoulders). His RB won games, or his legs won games but his passing got worse the longer he played. Look up his list of 1 TD games...they are long, about 4 a year. This guy reminds me of Tannehill with a lot more experience in college and less mental upside. Guy will always struggle with his reads just like Jameis will always struggle with his ints. He likes to run when the window closes, and for him, it closes fast because of terrible reads.

He's worth a 1st just because he's a QB with talent but whoever gets him early...will do a lot of losing. Maybe someone makes him the next Josh Allen and he rides a fantastic total team. He's at least more accurate than Allen.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
How does this asshole keep falling upwards?

Im not sure he is gonna take you all the way but he has been consistently bringing you to the playoffs even with some shit QBs.

Pats have almost always had a good line. This might be a big deal not sure how much influence Belichick had on the line.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Im not sure he is gonna take you all the way but he has been consistently bringing you to the playoffs even with some shit QBs.

Pats have almost always had a good line. This might be a big deal not sure how much influence Belichick had on the line.

I feel like I remember the line being kind of shitty before he came back in 2016 or whenever it was.