Typical stuff, come on
3o0fqj.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers had a great run. 75 plus years as a franchise. A once proud one at that. Shut it down.

But seriously fuck the refs and that offensive PI call. I'm taking a long sabbatical, some of you will rejoice and some will miss my retardation (I think).

XFL COMING SOON BABY

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
“What got us here? Running? Cool let’s throw it three downs in a row up 10”.

Shanahan is a great offensive mind but can’t get out of his own way.

9ers should be a contender next year for the NFC. That defense is too good and the offense is only going to be as good or better. Problem is I don’t think they need another WR they need Jimmy to add a throw to his arsenal he doesn’t already have and I don’t see him doing it.

Deebo is a star in the making.

felt good watching a WR the bills spent two firsts on light it up and win a super bowl with the QB they handed away.

but hey our shitty QB can throw it a fucking mile.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Regime Regime Congrats bud, happy for ya.

Jozu Jozu Retard.

How does Damian Williams not win MVP?

Shannahan terrible clock manager. Jesus that debacle before the half.

• 3Like

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some info on NFL pass interference rules because it seems like every year people are always up in arms because of certain clauses in the rules that are poorly clarified on TV.

Article 2 Section G) Initiating contact with an opponent by shoving or pushing off, thus creating separation.

I underlined Initiating because this is often the most forgotten aspect of offensive pass interference. Above are the two plays in question from this years playoffs that people are trying to make comparisons of. In the case of the Kittle pass interference he extends his arms the first time and initiates contact with the body of the defender. The second extension of the arm causes more separation, by rule this was a proper call.

In the Rudolph play, it was not clear who initiated contact thus no flag was thrown and it was upheld under review. There is a significant amount of contact from the defender in the Rudolph catch before the arm extension where as Kittle clearly initiates contact with his defender downfield to gain extra separation. The initiating clause is a controversial one because it adds another element of human error to a penalty that seems to every year get more muddled. Some interpret initiation as any contact, while others consider it to mean the first act.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
My father was 22 years old back when the Chiefs won Superbowl IV. He is a hillbilly who grew up in Exeter, MO. He was working in sales for an oil company and didn't see the game because he was flying from Houston to Minneapolis. My dad has never met a stranger and the people around him were giving him shit about the Chiefs on the flight. Once they landed and saw the score, he got to gloat a little a bit but he was alone.

I was born in 1981. My sister was born in 1969. Today, she'll tell you she's always loved the Chiefs, but don't believe her, she never watched football. Once I was able to understand what was happening in the game, I loved football. I wanted to be Derrick Thomas (I'm more of a Dan Saleamua nowadays). By now, Dad was home on the weekends and we watched the only game they showed each weekend in southwest Missouri together. We watched Joe Montana get a concussion in the AFC championship game, Lin Elliot miss all those field goals and a few losses in the Wild Card round together. They all hurt. I dreamed the Chiefs would win the Superbowl someday but, deep down, I never really believed it would happen. Martyball crushed my soul.

Fast forward through the 2000s when the Chiefs were bad, I was in college and grad school and met my wife. She talked me into finally moving away from southwest Missouri to St. Louis. My dad, stepmom, nephew and I text through the games.

My dad had a small stroke in early September 2019. Scared the shit out of me. I came down to see him as soon as I could and he seemed totally fine physically and cognitively. On Halloween, he had a big stroke and almost died. He spent a month in the hospital. It was cerebellar and affected his right side (lucky sunnovabitch is left handed, a curse he passed to me). Fortunately, cognitively he is fine. Unfortunately, he couldn't walk, uncross his eyes or swallow. He has worked his 72 year old ass off in PT/OT and can now walk pretty well with a walker and eat solid foods. He just got prism glasses and they have helped him see normally. Through all of this, the only thing he talks about is Patrick Mahomes and how much he hates Breeland for getting a few PIs early in the season. I can tell this near death experience scared the shit out of him.

I drove down and went with him and my stepmother to his friend's annual Superbowl party. Lot of ups and down in the game, but I had resigned myself to losing halfway through the 4th but I was glad I got to see it with my dad. And then the Chiefs won.

I won't pretend to understand why some of us die young and some of us live way past our expiration dates. All I can say is how grateful I am that I was able to experience this moment with my father. I don't know what else to say. This was one of the best moments in my life. Im happy for Regime, Mrs. Gravy and all the other Chiefs bros here.

I'm looking forward to the Chiefs running it back next year.

• 10Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Does this mean we can finally get a new 2020 thread with a name that isn’t retarded?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He liked my post from yesterday congratulating him and Mrs Gravy this morning... so he probably didnt die yet
I thought we were going to continue the sports forum tradition of allowing a fan of the championship team the honor of starting the new thread

• 3Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regime Regime and Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy happy for you and all the Chiefs fans. Happy for Mahomes and Andy Reid. Wish Eric Berry could have hung on long enough to be there with the team. All in all, couldn't have happened to a better group of folks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
good game. my wife was up in arms about that PI call.

it WAS a bit tickytacky, but dems the breaks

i will say it was one of the most RELAXED superbowls i have watched in several years and everyone at the party(and my neighbor across the street too after the game) agreed with me because "our team" was not in it. not have a stake in the game is WAY less stressful.

better team won today. though i did prefer the 49ers to win.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I'm pretty bummed. For some reason not as upset as I was when they lost to the Ravens though. Glad to see Reid finally get a ring, so good for him.

49ers are still young and have a lot of talent, but getting to the big game is tough every year. No guarantees they can make it back even if they have the exact same roster. Good news is they only have 3 starters that are pending FA's, so hopefully they will figure out a way to keep them all. Their cap situation isn't great though.

Looking back on the game it sucks. Their defense played great for 3 quarters, and just couldn't hold it together in the 4th. Really no excuse for the offense to not put up more points than they did as well.

On to a long offseason :(

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users