NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Staley loss hurts, but I think the oline will be fine. They played really well even after he got hurt. The running game was amazing, they are really getting off and creating lanes.

Jimmy G also had time today throwing the ball. This is the best 49er team since 2014 by far.

Garoppolo 8-2 as a 49er starter. He looked great, besides another awful pick. Also, Brieda looks fucking good. I know his ypc was trash last year, but he looks like the quickest guy on the field when he carries the ball. Mostert is fast as fuck too, the 49ers running game could be special this year.

Edut: If the Chiefs had a real defense they would be unstoppable.

Last edited:

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Staley loss hurts, but I think the oline will be fine. They played really well even after he got hurt. The running game was amazing, they are really getting off and creating lanes.

Jimmy G also had time today throwing the ball. This is the best 49er team since 2014 by far.

Garoppolo 8-2 as a 49er starter. He looked great, besides another awful pick. Also, Brieda looks fucking good. I know his ypc was trash last year, but he looks like the quickest guy on the field when he carries the ball. Mostert is fast as fuck too, the 49ers running game could be special this year.

Edut: If the Chiefs had a real defense they would be unstoppable.
If the chiefs had a real defense they wpuld be the patriots.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers lose to the Lions. This is my life.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I am being realistic- or trying too- with the pats this year. I said 12-4 several pages back, but, looking at the schedule... I can see them being 8-0 going into week 9 vs ravens and the tough part of schedule
Week 4 might be tough vs bills - they are playing decent, but
Week 9-14 will decide how the season is going to go.
Ravens
Bye
Eagles
Cowboys
Texans
Chiefs

Their D has looked DAMN good so far

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Can see why Rams missed Cupp in the SB...though that was some pretty poor tackling by NO lol.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Bears D is gassed. What happens when you pass for 90 yards and barely do anything.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lolol. Broncos were going for 2 and the win and get a delay of game. Then miss the extra point but luck out with an off sides on the defense. What a shit show.

Now going for the 2 again...and they get it. What a crazy finish!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user