NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good thing The Eagles let their Super Bowl winning QB walk for nothing so they could overpay Wentz!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good thing The Eagles let their Super Bowl winning QB walk for nothing so they could overpay Wentz!

The irony being Wentz actually lasted a game longer than the Super Bowl winning QB. He's just a lot less overpaid (Foles I mean)

Edit: Shit just noticed Wentz is back in

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Shit I still think the greatest performance in Super Bowl history was by a black QB.

You're a true hater if you can't admit the greatest performance in Super Bowl History is coming back to win from being down 27 to 3 at the bottom of the 3rd quarter.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're a true hater if you can't admit the greatest performance in Super Bowl History is coming back to win from being down 27 to 3 at the bottom of the 3rd quarter.

Literally the next sentence in my post...

Granted I'm biased as fuck because he was a Redskins, but Doug Williams' 4 TD passes in a single quarter is still the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a SB (maybe Atlanta blowing a 28-3 lead ties it)

And it was 28-3, not 27-3. Get your shit together.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was partial to the "I want to rub my pecker on all of your chins"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Somebody needs to remind the Dolphins that Trevor Lawrence doesn't come out till after next year. Fuckin idiots.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
They probably want umm tua?

Steelers- big ben- out for the year- needs "tommy john" surgery on his elbow
Saints - Brees- out for ~6 weeks.

for the Steelers- Rudolph played Really Well when he took over so...we'll see how they do, odds for them to win the superbowl went to 100-1 though on the news.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How long after the Pats go 19-0 do people start demanding an asterisk because of the injuries?

19?

You'll win 18 for sure...

1568652957749.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
pats will probably be 8-0 going into week 9.
like i said above weeks 9-14 are the "meat"(tough part) of their schedule.
IF they make it thru to week 15 undefeated, then the dream will be achieved.

personally i doubt they'll make it to 13-0 but you never know.

and as an aside, if they go undefeated and win the SB, i put the chances of brady retiring at about 66%.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pats will more or less have their homefield wrapped at week 9 like Lenardo says. The real concern for them is where KC is at by then. If KC is keeping pace and does not have any serious injuries or brainfarts, then the Pats will actually be forced to do something they have not had to for years and play a complete season. That undermines their normal playoff edge, since they can usually idle the last few weeks of a season, but KC is probably dangerous enough that Darth Bill will want them in Foxborough. If KC has any sort of issue before Week 10 or so, then the Evil Empire can just kind of fuck off during their rougher weeks to avoid injury and walk away with at least 3-4 wins without even trying that hard. I mean, Ravens look good, but no rookie is going to beat the Sith Lord of New England when he has time to prepare. KC is literally the only possible obstacle to a SB return and with their defense, I think we see a repeat from last year honestly.

NFC is an open shit show, though. Cowboys look strong, both on film and paper, but I need to see them play someone with a working defense before I get on that hype train. Packers have been making due with good Defense and shitty Oline play, so until they beat someone outside the NFCN, I have a hard time getting excited about my team for the same reasons. Rams seem to be doing ok, but Gurley still looks off and beating up on a Breesless Aints team is not exactly a test. Same for the Roidhawks against a Rapelesberger free Steeler squad, yesterday. Then who knows that the deal is with the 49ers. I guess gun to my head I would say Cowboys are the best looking team in the NFC at the moment, but they also are legendary at shooting themselves in the foot in the playoffs. I think my Cowboys fan pal said it best when he stated that this feels like a year where the Cowboys go 12-4 and then lose round one to an 8-8 Packer team. I just do not have any real confidence in anyone in the NFC beyond "well they don't suck as bad as the other guys" process of elimination.

As a Packer fan, I am glad we are leading the division this early, but I know we have benefited from horribly QB play by our rivals to get there. We are destined to win this shitty division, MAYBE get one cinderella win, and then be humiliated in the NFC Divisional Round, pretty much like every other year. That's if we manage to stop Rogers from getting pounded like its Jonas Bros sleepover night at his house every game. Six sacks a game is not something he is going to survive, especially at his age.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"I want to rub my pecker on all of your chins"

I said that to a chick once. I had been drinking a little. She was not happy, but she sat down and dared me to try. I have never been so scared of anything in my life before or since. But at that point I had no choice.

Somebody needs to remind the Dolphins that Trevor Lawrence doesn't come out till after next year. Fuckin idiots.

They probably want umm tua?

?Por Que No Los dos?