NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As a Chiefs fan, I give it to the Colts. This wasn't a series of bad calls, turnovers, or flukes, or anything else that slight their victory. Colts outplayed the Chiefs from start to finish, end of story. If anything, the Chiefs were lucky to have the score be so close.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
As a Chiefs fan, I give it to the Colts. This wasn't a series of bad calls, turnovers, or flukes, or anything else that slight their victory. Colts outplayed the Chiefs from start to finish, end of story. If anything, the Chiefs were lucky to have the score be so close.
Truth.

I can't remember who the Colts player was, but his leg/ankle looked twisted. Hope he's ok.

Fucking injuries left and right.

There was such a difference at the line. I feel like the Chiefs got dominated there, both on offense and defense.

Good luck to the 49ers, LOL, even though that would mean I'll have to eat some crow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
The Niners must perish. They must be crushed.

3cktfz.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Has firing an HC mid-season ever fixed anything? I just don't understand why teams do it.

• 1Solidarity

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
Has firing an HC mid-season ever fixed anything? I just don't understand why teams do it.

Nope. But Gruden was an unmotivated, stubborn loser of a coach. If Snyder was smart (hes not), he'd fire Allen, bring in someone else now and keep whatever flotsam is useful and allow the new hire to come up with an actual plan for the team. I think they've drafted somewhat competently, but its difficult to see given that coaching/direction is lacking.

Reality is, this team is rotten and no one worth a shit is going to come in given how past gms/coaches have been treated. Shottenheimer is the only coach hired under Snyder with a non-losing record and was summarily fired/replaced because possibly being on the brink of success is not allowed. He actually did a good job of cleaning up a lot of Cerratos mess to get the cap back in order only to have Cerrato come back and completely fuck it up again. Gibbs brought a modicum of respect to the team, but that was short lived. Things went right back to shit once he left. I dont know how/why people continue to give this team their money to watch the poor quality of play. This team is probably going to end up as one of the worst Redskins teams in the last 30 years. Right up there with the 94 team.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Nope. But Gruden was an unmotivated, stubborn loser of a coach. If Snyder was smart (hes not), he'd fire Allen, bring in someone else now and keep whatever flotsam is useful and allow the new hire to come up with an actual plan for the team. I think they've drafted somewhat competently, but its difficult to see given that coaching/direction is lacking.

Reality is, this team is rotten and no one worth a shit is going to come in given how past gms/coaches have been treated. Shottenheimer is the only coach hired under Snyder with a non-losing record and was summarily fired/replaced because possibly being on the brink of success is not allowed. He actually did a good job of cleaning up a lot of Cerratos mess to get the cap back in order only to have Cerrato come back and completely fuck it up again. Gibbs brought a modicum of respect to the team, but that was short lived. Things went right back to shit once he left. I dont know how/why people continue to give this team their money to watch the poor quality of play. This team is probably going to end up as one of the worst Redskins teams in the last 30 years. Right up there with the 94 team.

I am not saying he shouldn't have been fired. I just don't understand the part of doing it mid year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Unfortunately...you fire him now you concede the season. Dak gets paid because you again admit the problem was the coach, not Dak.

I'd still fire his ass.
I agree you concede the season, but this season was already NFC Championship game or bust for Garrett. It's obvious now it's going to be bust. Fire him now, save yourself from losing Kellen Moore to another team who is going to fire their coach (*cough* Redskins *cough*) and let these past 2 games dictate the Dak extension. If Dak refuses to be reasonable, use this lost season to find his replacement.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
A year ago this Halloween Jay Gruden was 5-2 with Alex Smith and Trent Williams. Redskins are the dumbest in football, “Hur GrUdeN wAs STubBoRn!”

Good I hope he was stubborn, I hope he told Snyder to pound sand, because he’s a decent coach in a shit situation.

Keep supporting that shit owner you fucking dimwits, too stubborn to stop supporting a shit franchise.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users