NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
NKeal Harry 1000 yards recieving 90 catches 11 TDS.

Deebo Samuel might finally solidify the 49ers at WR. If so, him and Kittle could do some things if Garoppolo stays healthy.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this is the saddest title in the history of NFL threads here

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Brady will win another Super Bowl and the NFL will pass a new rule that says players over 40 must retire

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, so much drama. I'm glad the 49ers didn't go after him

Edit: Longer thread. DRAMA!

• 2Worf

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
There was a theory on reddit that Brown's frostbite will take a long time to heal, and so he is MIA to hide the damage from Oakland.

I didn't buy it when I read it the first time, but this helmet bullshit sounds like cover for damaging his feet.

But then again he is a crazy motherfucker, “honestly the most insane thing I have ever heard. I don’t know why it’s so important to him. It doesn’t make any sense.”

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone care to elaborate on, "his old helmet"? Like, he wants to wear his Steelers helmet in an Oakland uniform? Is he actually retarded?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No, it's an older style of helmet that is no longer approved due to safety reasons

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have him sign a waiver and fuckin let him. If you want to drive without a seatbelt, more power to you and your best friend Darwin.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Have him sign a waiver and fuckin let him. If you want to drive without a seatbelt, more power to you and your best friend Darwin.

You think the NFL is going to give this guy a break in the current era of concussions?
Are you wearing you your original helmet?

Those feet look like they will take a year to heal....

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
A few years ago, a couple of guys on the Missouri State basketball team got frostbite from improper footwear. One missed the last 3 months of the season and transferred out, so he didn't play for another year and the other guy never played again. I think having the skin heal on your feet and then developing calluses again could take a long time. People with amputations stumps take forever to develop calluses for their prosthetics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't even like Pitsburgh or hate Oakland but it feels pretty awesome to see that nutcase fuck over Gruden and Mayock. The warning signs were everywhere when he was having issues with enabler Tomlin.

• 2Like