NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Patriots will not put up with his bullshit though. I bet there is a short leash. But damn all pats healthy that passing attack will be lethal.

Brown Gordon edelman thomas, harry (r)... Brady could toss up some unreal numbers this year if it pans out.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Vegas just updated the odds for the patriots to Win the superbowl went from 6-1 to 4-1

Brown cannot play week 1 due to the GameDay roster being set today at 4 pm and he signed at 401 pm

SyKicK

Trakanon Raider
I'm calling it now, Gronk will be back soon. He has to be thinking about going for one more ring with this line up now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Patriots will not put up with his bullshit though. I bet there is a short leash. But damn all pats healthy that passing attack will be lethal.

Brown Gordon edelman thomas, harry (r)... Brady could toss up some unreal numbers this year if it pans out.
Would be delicious if this was the year Brady finally fell off a cliff.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dunno if Gronk comes back. If anything I see Brady doing the same thing that he did with Moss in 07, just fucking feed him the ball, 130 plus targets. Brady spreads it around but tends to favor one guy when they perform (Welker, Gronk, Edelman, Gordon).

Brown could end up as an all pro this year if he stays out of trouble.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I think if Gronk comes back it wont be until November or December.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

1567894967099.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

SyKicK

Trakanon Raider
I think if Gronk comes back it wont be until November or December.

Oh I think you are totally right. He rests and fully heals and then comes back for the end of the season / playoffs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Holy shit, the reddit forums for the various teams/NFL are so full of fucking salt and tinfoil hat conspiracy theories right now. It's hilarious.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I imagine some tampering drama will be in the news the next few days.
Its the patriots, of course someone...Rob Parker...will have a "hot take". It didn't happen with Blount a couple years ago when he raged off the steelers and walked into a ring with the pats. It won't happen this time either.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Gruden is so fucking dumb that he probably doesn't even realize how much he fucked up.

Also, this is how I'm taking all this in. Disbelief followed by the realization that pats are gonna get yet another ring

9eT5YSO[1].gif

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the Vegas line on the over under for games played by Brown and Gordon?

Gronk isn't coming back unless they make his pot pain killer legal. If they do he comes back in a heart beat. He is lobbying the league hard for it.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Now that Brady has surpassed the Dallas Cowboys in Superbowl championships, is this the year he does it to the Steelers as well?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user