NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Jets fans, good luck in your Super Bowl tonight. Hope you can pull it out, would mean a lot to that organization and Yankee fans everywhere.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well this is shaping up to be yet another nail biter for the Patriots.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Great night to be going against Brady in fantasy. Jets just handing ball over on their side of the field all game and can't stop a 3rd or 4th down to save their lives.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
LOL!!!

Clipboard01.jpg

• 2Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
As much fun as it is to see the Patriots stomping the Jets, I am going to be extremely angry if I don't get enough goddamn fantasy points between Edelman and White to win my week... I came into the game needing like 23 or 24 and I still need 12!

Hosix

All labs matter!

As a Bears fan.....

Watching Trubisky play is painful. Bad reads, can’t throw left, over throws....it never ends. Unfortunately the best solution is to pass on his 5th year option as it’s too much $$$. Just move on from him as he will never be an NFL quarterback.

Ryan Pace thought he was the smartest guy in the room when he drafted him. He wasn’t. He was the dumbest.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As much fun as it is to see the Patriots stomping the Jets, I am going to be extremely angry if I don't get enough goddamn fantasy points between Edelman and White to win my week... I came into the game needing like 23 or 24 and I still need 12!

Buddy only had a 4 point lead coming into tonight going against White. I'm still up 7 going against Brady. Praying the Pats get another defensive TD and Belichick starts resting guys.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Wow this Jets team. If I told you another professional football team lost to this Jets I don't think anyone would believe it. I mean, just imagine how sad it would be if this Jets team were capable of that. How embarrassing that would be for whoever lost to them!

• 2Worf
Cleveland coming off the bye next week is making Pats nervous. I mean, look how nervous the Pats are, that they are beating the Jets. I smell fear.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wow this Jets team. If I told you another professional football team lost to this Jets I don't think anyone would believe it. I mean, just imagine how sad it would be if this Jets team were capable of that. How embarrassing that would be for whoever lost to them!
And for that team to be in sole possession of first place in their division. Most embarrassing

• 1Like