NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow Chargers. Wow. That was impressively bad in so many ways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Feel like Doug Peterson karma'd himself a loss tonight, rejoice cowboy fans

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I feel for my Chargers bros. I've never seen a team with so much talent at the beginning of the season just implode like this....every YEAR. My team shits in my mouth but they are no where near as creative with it as the Chargers.

I literally tuned into another game with the knowledge the Chargers had this in the bag...I must be stupid.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Merrith Merrith you leave Cousins benched this week too? lol

I did, because Goff had such a good match up. In my league, Cousins did outscore him ~29-25, although some of that was game flow. I expected Atlanta to keep up with Rams a little more in a shootout, and that didn't happen so Goff pretty much stopped going downfield for most of the 4th. I will be starting him next week against my Redskins, though. You know he wants to stick it to them.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Turning this bullshit off. Garrett gonna get a 10 year extension and Dak getting $50mil a year.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys nation checking in from jerry world.

Fuck the Eagles.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Turning this bullshit off. Garrett gonna get a 10 year extension and Dak getting $50mil a year.

I feel like you and I could have some beers together and be in similar spots with our teams.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I'd rather have a repeat of the game against the Steelers than that shit against the Titans today. That was brutal.

I feel for my Chargers bros. I've never seen a team with so much talent at the beginning of the season just implode like this....every YEAR. My team shits in my mouth but they are no where near as creative with it as the Chargers.

I literally tuned into another game with the knowledge the Chargers had this in the bag...I must be stupid.

They're one of those teams that usually looks good on paper, but manage to fuck it up during the season.

• 1Truth!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Why would you kick a Field Goal down that much with only 20 minutes left? At least the Bears went for it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny listening to the announcers who spent the last three weeks questioning Dak and then this week are right back up on his nuts.

• 1Worf