NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They also lead the league in every defensive category. Yards per play, 3rd down
Were the 85 bears or the 2000 ravens just playing powerhouse offense after powerhouse offense as they earned your eternal affections?
No, but they were playing in a league where you could destroy qbs and mug receivers.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They have not played a team that isn't a total shit show this year though, with the exception of the Bills. Allen is pretty inconsistent though. The bills are hardly an offensive juggernaut either.

I do think the Jets with Darnold are better than most of the other shit they've played. Not that they are a "good" team, but I think tonight is more just a case of Pats D being so good then Jets/Darnold being so terrible. Last week exists when they beat up on Dallas for a lot of the game.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do think the Jets with Darnold are better than most of the other shit they've played. Not that they are a "good" team, but I think tonight is more just a case of Pats D being so good then Jets/Darnold being so terrible. Last week exists when they beat up on Dallas for a lot of the game.
Also keep in mind that pats are down their starting center and left tackle...the best or second best fullback in the league, josh gordon, michael bennet, their #2 between the tackles rb, and multiple other spots.....while they start a 38 year old tight end

Hosix

All labs matter!
They also lead the league in every defensive category. Yards per play, 3rd down

No, but they were playing in a league where you could destroy qbs and mug receivers.

I thought the QB died.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I just realized that Miami is playing Pittsburgh next Monday night.

GET THE FUCK IN THE TANK BOYS, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL HORRIBLE AGAIN!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
imo patriots need o-line help more than a receiver but Sanu is VERY good. now to see if he can Fit into the offense and catch the ball.

Meyers has look GOOD the past 2 games since gordon went down. he has caught every ball tossed his way, caused a PI that if they guy DIDN'T cause that pi that was probably a TD.
olshefski (or however you spell his name - potentially- might end up being a good slot receiver in a year or two- he was NOT a receiver in college, but his playstyle is similar to edelman, now to see if he can make the transition to receiver and "become" edelman like.

in regards to the Pats Defense... GRANTED they have only played one GOOD Team this year so far - Bills- i will refrain from saying they are the Best until after this Stretch of games.
Browns Eagles, Cowboys, Texans Chiefs.. if the Defense can do what they did the first 7 weeks against the next 5 opponents, then i'll be amazed and get on the best ever bandwagon.

last night was Rediculous, whatever protection scheme Darnold Called, it looked like the patriots did the Opposite. he calls left protection, the pressure from the right, right protection pressure from the left, max protection, it came from the outside both sides..etc. the boy was confused all night and never got his feet set almost always throwing moving backwards, which is never good. in regards to the interceptions this year, this might be the Best 2ndary in the game right now-again...talk to me in 5 weeks, if they keep up the ~2.6 interceptions rate per game they currently have.....

Sterling

El Presidente
imo patriots need o-line help more than a receiver but Sanu is VERY good. now to see if he can Fit into the offense and catch the ball.

Meyers has look GOOD the past 2 games since gordon went down. he has caught every ball tossed his way, caused a PI that if they guy DIDN'T cause that pi that was probably a TD.
olshefski (or however you spell his name - potentially- might end up being a good slot receiver in a year or two- he was NOT a receiver in college, but his playstyle is similar to edelman, now to see if he can make the transition to receiver and "become" edelman like.

in regards to the Pats Defense... GRANTED they have only played one GOOD Team this year so far - Bills- i will refrain from saying they are the Best until after this Stretch of games.
Browns Eagles, Cowboys, Texans Chiefs.. if the Defense can do what they did the first 7 weeks against the next 5 opponents, then i'll be amazed and get on the best ever bandwagon.

last night was Rediculous, whatever protection scheme Darnold Called, it looked like the patriots did the Opposite. he calls left protection, the pressure from the right, right protection pressure from the left, max protection, it came from the outside both sides..etc. the boy was confused all night and never got his feet set almost always throwing moving backwards, which is never good. in regards to the interceptions this year, this might be the Best 2ndary in the game right now-again...talk to me in 5 weeks, if they keep up the ~2.6 interceptions rate per game they currently have.....
No way dude, clearly they're going to be +400 at the end of the regular season and go 19-0, best team of all time.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, Patriots were already coasting to the SB. This is just too funny at this point.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, it's too bad the historically great 49ers defense doesn't meet up with the greatest defense of all time in the Patriots! Highest negative score would win the game! -55 to -62, Patriots in a defensive nail biter.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, it's too bad the historically great 49ers defense doesn't meet up with the greatest defense of all time in the Patriots! Highest negative score would win the game! -55 to -62, Patriots in a defensive nail biter.

Don't joke about this. Or we'll get this Super Bowl and it'll be even more boring than last year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know what the 49ers are thinking, but they way overpaid for Sanders.

Yes, he is a good WR and will improve their WR core. But a 3rd & a 4th in exchange for him and a 5th? Fuck that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sanders is more than likely a lot better than people give him credit due to the disastrous never ending Bronco QB problems.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
All these retards talking defense. This Pats D is the greatest defense ever, to this point. We are at a time in this league when offense is king, rules are made to help offenses score, and this defense is allowing less than 5 points a game. Ungodly.

Continue on about football in 1985 though, retards.