NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've had Cousins on my fantasy team the last 4 weeks (including this one). I started him once. His last 4 games are 4 TD passes, 4 TD passes, 0 TD's, and 3 TD passes so far today.

Can you guess which was the one week I started him? Winston better put up numbers today at Seattle.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Him @KC or Winston @Seattle seemed a literal toss up this week. If Mahomes had been back in I likely would have started Cousins

Uh, Kansas City doesn't know what defense is. That is definitely not a tossup. (I know that's a stereotype but comparing Seattle to KC defense wise it's an easy choice.)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Uh, Kansas City doesn't know what defense is. That is definitely not a tossup. (I know that's a stereotype but comparing Seattle to KC defense wise it's an easy choice.)

As far as fantasy points for QB's against those two defenses, they're literally ranked 10th and 11th as far as best match ups for QB's to go against. Tampa's D gives up a ton, too, so Winston will likely have to throw all game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Also Fuck the Jets lol.

Gase is done and will never harm another team as head coach after this. Imagine trying to beat a tanking Dolphins team and losing.

Sterling

El Presidente
Also Fuck the Jets lol.

Gase is done and will never harm another team as head coach after this. Imagine trying to beat a tanking Dolphins team and losing.
I mean it's not like they're actively not playing hard. They just traded half their starters for draft picks. But yeah Gase is trash.