NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Oh shit, Giants going to the Superbowl!!!

eli-manning-index-5205.jpg

wouldn't it be amazing if he had a killer game with like 4 TD's, 300+ yards, no INT's and got to play the remaining games, being just as good. Imagine the shit show during the off-season. And then him being named as a starter and royally fucking up next season start by going 0-3 before being benched yet again. I'd watch that

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 236649

wouldn't it be amazing if he had a killer game with like 4 TD's, 300+ yards, no INT's and got to play the remaining games, being just as good. Imagine the shit show during the off-season. And then him being named as a starter and royally fucking up next season start by going 0-3 before being benched yet again. I'd watch that
With how shitty the NFC Least is, it'd be fucking amazing if Eli came back, wins out, Giants sneak into the playoffs at 6-10, and then beat the Patriots in the SB.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I thought I was being accused of attending Vanderbilt. I felt threatened and lashed out in tard rage.

I used to drive to the gas station Oklahoma Joes after tests and celebrate with a Zman and fries.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I thought I was being accused of attending Vanderbilt. I felt threatened and lashed out in tard rage.

I used to drive to the gas station Oklahoma Joes after tests and celebrate with a Zman and fries.

I made you reeeeee out on Garrett bro

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jerry's moves during off season. He keeps Garrett, gets rid of Prescott and signs Luck and AB. You know very well that's within the realm of reason when it comes to life in Jerry World. Prescott goes to Raiders and wins a ring in 3-4 years.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
You had me until you mentioned the fucking Raiders in the Superbowl.

Dak needs Romo in his ear to tell him what to do again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jerry's reaching dementia Al Davis age. Next thing you know they'll be drafting a kicker in the first round.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand how that is a penalty. WTF else was the DB supposed to do on that hit? He uses his shoulder and the guy is already going down. Fucking dumb

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why the 49ers are using Staley. I get that he's the "vet", but he has looked like shit.

Also, defense is lost without Tartt.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I expected the Saints to score today. But the ease with which they are moving the football is concerning