NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Nah, I think it's pretty obvious Mahomes is just washed up. QB is always 100% responsible for anything offense related.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah, I think it's pretty obvious Mahomes is just washed up. QB is always 100% responsible for anything offense related.

Need to break out the stickem like in The Replacements. Clifford Franklin needs some help out there.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
KC offense is explosive. Texans need to keep piling on TDs. I don't think KC is out of this at all.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Feel like Texans shoulda kept with the run and QB options and shit to run clock and see if the Chiefs could stop it. Less time the KC offense spends on the field the better for them.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
was about to say the chiefs were lucky they didnt get a taunting flag on that sack, but jesus christ that would have been much less of a disaster.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mahomes maybe has no bad throws yet, and he's down 21-0. How's that gotta feel?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well damn my stream must be behind.

Found a picture of the Chiefs special teams unit.

B_VqGvsXAAAEwsx.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
how's the weather at Lambeau? I hope chickenshits freeze to death. Although Wilson seems to have a lot of lard insulation. He seems to be getting bigger and bigger every year. He looks like the type that will be close 300 pounds a few years after retiring. Same as Prescott.

This is what I'm talking about. At least Uber gives us a villain and a satisfying person to rub in the fact that the Patriots are done as a dynasty and Brady is now worse than Dak.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users