NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I mean, definitely no Bears fans will be watching.

oh boy you got me.

a town i no longer live in (and never will again)
will not win in a sport i dont care about (and never will again)

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
oh boy you got me.

a town i no longer live in (and never will again)
will not win in a sport i dont care about (and never will again)

I actually forgot Bears were sort of your team? Was thinking more the none of their fans want to watch Mahomes win anymore when they should have drafted him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I actually forgot Bears were sort of your team? Was thinking more the none of their fans want to watch Mahomes win anymore when they should have drafted him.

I liked them for the 20+ years I lived there and spent quite a few sundays drunk watching them, but I didnt build my core identity around them so kicking to the curb them and all major league sports that cucked is not a big deal for me.

Heres my last football related post on FOH ever. If Mahomes went to the Bears, they probably would have ruined him too. 3000/20/20

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I liked them for the 20+ years I lived there and spent quite a few sundays drunk watching them, but I didnt build my core identity around them so kicking to the curb them and all major league sports that cucked is not a big deal for me.

Heres my last football related post on FOH ever. If Mahomes went to the Bears, they probably would have ruined him too. 3000/20/20
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Mahomes went to the Bears, they probably would have ruined him too. 3000/20/20

I don't know...even with Trubinsky if they had a fucking kicker they would have won a playoff game two years ago. With their D having already shit on the Rams once that year if I recall. If they had met again later in those playoffs I don't think I would have picked against Chicago.

from someone's twitter, and fuck twitter: "the NFL’s Minnesota Vikings have announced that their Infection Control Officer has tested positive for coronavirus"

Jesus fucking Christ. You had ONE job.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
From the article before the trial:

The prosecution portrayed her as a woman of limited mental ability who was exploited by the former NFL standout.

“I’m confident that when you listen to her and hear all the evidence, you will find she did not have the capacity to consent,”

Daaaamn. Ice burn.

Talk about a case: members of the jury, she doesn't have the mental ability to consent, just listen to her!

The defense claimed it was just regular ol' prostitution, that maybe involved a gun, from a girl hired through a babysitting website, that Stubblefield decided to offer cash to for sex instead of hiring her as a babysitter, or something? I dunno, I mean I used to have a friend whose dad would hire this one babysitter a lot during the summer then send us away and say don't come back for at least an hour, but this is on a whole new level.

Sounds like maybe there was some limited mental ability on both sides of that case.

I can't tell what is satire and what is real anymore:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that linebacker Dont'a Hightower will not be suiting up this year. He joins tackle Marcus Cannon, fullback Danny Vitale and guard Najee Toran as Patriots players who have opted not to play amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

I'm still not convinced we will get a "complete" season at all.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
complete season is lawyer talk for having minimal required regular season games in order to have a post season and SB. It will also mean that NFL won't have to pay penalties to tv networks. It's pretty much the same reason why all the major European football leagues played their season to finish in June-July. Player health and safety means shit when you can avoid paying hundreds of millions

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
complete season is lawyer talk for having minimal required regular season games in order to have a post season and SB. It will also mean that NFL won't have to pay penalties to tv networks. It's pretty much the same reason why all the major European football leagues played their season to finish in June-July. Player health and safety means shit when you can avoid paying hundreds of millions
Player health and safety??? Name the peak condition under-40 pro athlete that has died from Corona. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Name ONE that even ended up hospitalized. From what we know about this these guys are the LAST people who will suffer severe effects from this disease. You fucking moron.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
... Name ONE that even ended up hospitalized...

maybe you should do a simple google search before starting to talk shit

Kaines

Potato Supreme
maybe you should do a simple google search before starting to talk shit

A 40 year old (I said under40) and a bunch of guys who were never hospitalized but “felt sick”. You are an idiot.

• 2Like