NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Holy Fuck! Felipe Rios just turned the Colts into the Chargers and it just took one game. Guy is amazing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What did it say... appears to be gone
Ah that sucks. It was him missing a wide open receiver in the end zone, and the comment was something along the lines of "Josh Allen is really learning to throw the ball away when there are no WR's open"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does this basically end the "Wentz is really good" talk?

He might be playing against the best D line in the league. So weird b/c I have Wentz in fantasy but my WFT's defense looked insane after the 1st quarter or so. Get fucked Eagles.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He will throw 2 picks and fumble next week.

With the 49ers now out of the league, it should be inter.....oh wait, they are about to play?

Oh well. 49ers going to be trash this year if they cant avoid injuries. They have been dealing with injuries over Shanahans entire tenure.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Does this basically end the "Wentz is really good" talk?
I admit I was dead wrong on Wilson, but I’d still 100% rather have Dak than Wentz. Wentz is HOF talented and no balls, Dak is pretty good and all balls.

That said, Philly oline is putrid but Wentz just doesn’t have “it” to me.

Fucking great opening set of games

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I admit I was dead wrong on Wilson, but I’d still 100% rather have Dak than Wentz. Wentz is HOF talented and no balls, Dak is pretty good and all balls.

That said, Philly oline is putrid but Wentz just doesn’t have “it” to me.

Fucking great opening set of games
Wentz is not HOF talented. He’s been mediocre ever since getting injured and losing his pocket mobility. He’s also a choke artist. Philly wouldn’t have that Super Bowl if Wentz hadn’t got hurt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Shit maybe I shouldn't have gone to take a nap during this Bears game lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user