NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wtf was that onside kick? It was so bad it was good.

Yup and it'll probably never work again ... or will it?

correct me if im wrong but the receiving team can fall on the ball at any time right?

Yes. But as soon as they touch it, it can be recovered by the kicking team. Otherwise it has to go 10 yards. So if you don't think it will make it 10 yards, it's better to not touch it. That was the beauty of that kick. It didn't look like it had the juice to make it. I bet that kick doesn't make it on real grass. It also had a hell of a lot of spin which means that if the receiving team did rush up to try and field it early, there was a chance it would bounce out of their hands.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
700+ passing yards, 6+ TDs, 0 INTs, first two weeks of a season: Peyton Manning, 2013 Tom Brady, 2015 Patrick Mahomes, 2019 Josh Allen, 2020

I don’t care if it was against two shit teams. I don’t care if it’s the 13 beers talking. Josh HammerCock Allen is the truth.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This keeps up and we wont have any safties left. Thats like our 3rd one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes. But as soon as they touch it, it can be recovered by the kicking team. Otherwise it has to go 10 yards. So if you don't think it will make it 10 yards, it's better to not touch it. That was the beauty of that kick. It didn't look like it had the juice to make it. I bet that kick doesn't make it on real grass. It also had a hell of a lot of spin which means that if the receiving team did rush up to try and field it early, there was a chance it would bounce out of their hands.

Right but that ball was moving so slow it's easy to just fall on it instead of letting the cowboys set up a fucking gangbang at the 10 yard spot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It's nice to be drinking happily during a chargers game instead of to drown my sorrows.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bosa with his first sack on Mahomes! Big one too!!

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rookie move there. He threw into double coverage instead of just grabbing the first down with his legs.

• 1Truth!