NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some pathetic playcalling when you have the Champs on the ropes.
Aggressive all game and get pedestrian there. Keep in mind though Herbert didnt get to practice with these guys really.

Defense playing to soft. Playing this bullshit prevention shit. Gonna give up another TD.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone on a different forum said during the Philly game the sound system was pumping in crowd noise booing.......when the Eagles messed up. If so that's hilarious.

Also, fuck that sucks for James White :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Going in to prevent us from winning defense already?

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Someone on a different forum said during the Philly game the sound system was pumping in crowd noise booing.......when the Eagles messed up. If so that's hilarious.

Also, fuck that sucks for James White :(
Yeah, was watching it live and was talking about it. Fucking hilarious.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm still in shock Dallas won, I wasn't even paying attention after the Rams game. Fucking Falcons.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yup and it'll probably never work again ... or will it?

Yes. But as soon as they touch it, it can be recovered by the kicking team. Otherwise it has to go 10 yards. So if you don't think it will make it 10 yards, it's better to not touch it. That was the beauty of that kick. It didn't look like it had the juice to make it. I bet that kick doesn't make it on real grass. It also had a hell of a lot of spin which means that if the receiving team did rush up to try and field it early, there was a chance it would bounce out of their hands.

Exactly, it's best to let the kicking team just recover the ball instead of risking them recovering the ball

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was fucking retarded. Let the qb run 21 yards. We deserve to lose now.