2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
RWcNITP.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wilson's a great QB, but you're crazy or just incredibly biased if you think he should have won MVP over Jackson last year or Mahomes the year before.

He's been one of the best the last few years, but had never been the actual best any of them.

Not won it...But not a single vote ever?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Aaron Rogers has the best QB rating in the league.

Do you even watch Football?

week 2 after facing two pretty mediocre teams. But, I shall admit that he has looked better than expected. This week it's against dead arm Brees. And looking at their schedule, they probably have the easiest one.

Drew Brees got New Orleans their first ring. That was one of "those moments" every fan of the sport loves. The raiders game highlights made me sad.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I take back what I said making fun of this game earlier.

Next week's Thursday game is Broncos-Jets.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
These are the "only on NFL Network" games, so it is by design to show shit teams. Normally these are at the end of the season but so far I prefer getting it over with this year

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its hard to evaluate Darnold. He has practice squad level receivers and an awful coaching staff. He was never setup to be successful. I wouldnt be surprised to see him on a new team next year (if the Jets get #1 pick) and be successful.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
well, fitzmagic is doing work this week anyways. also, i always enjoy how they play it up as a battle for Florida as if the 3rd team never counts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
That was the only primetime game for Miami so I'm glad we didn't embarrass ourselves on national TV this year.

The last time Miami won a football game by over 10 points was 2017.

Also best pic of the night:

IMG_1249.jpg

TIme to go back to talking about good football teams! (Tennessee looking solid early on with Tannehill at 6 TD's 0 INT's).

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Lamar Jackson keeps defying my expectations and continues to impress. With that being said, Patrick Mahomes can pull out wins through pure force of will. Should be a good game Monday night, either Chiefs blow them out (unlikely) or its a close game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well fuck me. The 49ers injuries are just comical at this point.

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users