NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
At least he got two votes over Jackson for All Pro QB.

I love these Three guys, but they took a lot of heat for not voting Lamar to All Pro.

If your not listen to the NFL channel on Sirius radio your missing a huge NFL fix. I only have Sirius for the sports talk (never pay full price)
Pat Kirwin and Jim Millers "moving the chains" is my favorite radio show. I love Bill Polian well but that's more about him building the Bills team with the 4 Superbowl runs as GM.

Read the shit show of a comment section ....
I usually listen to Mad Dog Sports. I hate that faggot Nick Wright though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Losing 2 of your starting D linemen, starting RB, starting QB, a back up D lineman and your back up RB in the same game is insane. I wonder how many guys will get injured this week? Its a great time for free agents and 4th string guys trying to get into the league with all these injuries happening.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
At least he got two votes over Jackson for All Pro QB.

I love these Three guys, but they took a lot of heat for not voting Lamar to All Pro.

If your not listen to the NFL channel on Sirius radio your missing a huge NFL fix. I only have Sirius for the sports talk (never pay full price)
Pat Kirwin and Jim Millers "moving the chains" is my favorite radio show. I love Bill Polian well but that's more about him building the Bills team with the 4 Superbowl runs as GM.

Read the shit show of a comment section ....

I usually listen to Pat and Jim on the way home from work every day (3:30-4:00 Eastern). Agreed, those two are great.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I had sirius for a couple years. I never made it to sports talk. I found the pron channel pretty quick and rarely found a reason to change it. When I did, I went to comedy channels.

Fadaar

That guy
if a kicker has ever played for the Bucs you should probably never sign them

Matt Bryant being the only exception and that was many years ago

Fadaar

That guy
also the Giants need to be removed from the NFL so we can get another professional team

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And another 49er down do a lower body injury. Looks like an ankle for Reed

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ruh roh, Burrow down. Hopefully just a play or 3

EDIT back after 1 play

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Pats covering Waller very well and we don't have Ruggs this week, Just win BABY! Also I am looking forward to going to Vegas next year to see a game, the stadium looks awesome.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah if the Cards ever play the Raiders in Vegas I'll be making the drive. It's like a no brainer weekend in Vegas.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So there goes Chase Young.

Another high profile player goes down to injury. This season has been brutal.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals offense looks so good in 2 min drills. This Bengals-Eagles game is like the football special olympics.