NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Game is moving to either Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah, make them play on Tuesday and have less time to rest. Cause you know, safety and all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Game is moving to either Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah, make them play on Tuesday and have less time to rest. Cause you know, safety and all.

Yeah the player safety shit is maddening. MLB has had multiple teams test positive and not a single player has hit the DL because of it. Let alone hospitalized. It’s a HOAX.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great. Now my Bills have to play the retards who went to an indoor event with 100+ people and no one wore masks. I hope the NFL brings down the hammer on the Raiders.

Be an idiot on your own time, don't risk infecting other NFL players. Jesus Christ people are stupid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Like someone said earlier in this thread. Concussions, blown acl, punctured lungs are ok by the NFL.

Some China lung that 99.9% recover from is bad!

Two Monday night games! Tuesday game just fucks up the week for those guys.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're comparing a contagious virus that's already killed 200k people in the US to physical injuries from playing football? Even if players have a better chance of surviving b/c of their bodies it's still fucking stupid to play with fire like that. I'm sure all the coaches/personnel & everyone else they come into contact with are thrilled with that analogy.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The idea only the players can get it is fucking stupid.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The idea only the players can get it is fucking stupid.

This,

Many of the coaches and support are 60+ not to mentioned players family's.

The comparison to football injures is beyond stupid.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Great. Now my Bills have to play the retards who went to an indoor event with 100+ people and no one wore masks. I hope the NFL brings down the hammer on the Raiders.

Be an idiot on your own time, don't risk infecting other NFL players. Jesus Christ people are stupid.

There's Bills fans?

Hosix

All labs matter!
This,

Many of the coaches and support are 60+ not to mentioned players family's.

The comparison to football injures is beyond stupid.

But if masks and social distancing works they should be ok.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Love you man, but that is not entirely true.

Bah! Baseball players are weak. Those guys pull muscles sneezing Or playing video games.

258EA9E9-009B-43D0-BB41-6EDA1DE97FC6.jpeg

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tuesday game would be stupid, although I think the concern here is if they aren't opening up in person facilities for the Titans until Saturday, they wouldn't have enough "practice time" for fairness or whatever the fuck if they had the game on Sunday or Monday. But forcing the move all the way to Tuesday just fucks them for the week after, too, so they might just have to deal either way.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tuesday game would be stupid, although I think the concern here is if they aren't opening up in person facilities for the Titans until Saturday, they wouldn't have enough "practice time" for fairness or whatever the fuck if they had the game on Sunday or Monday. But forcing the move all the way to Tuesday just fucks them for the week after, too, so they might just have to deal either way.
Playing on a Sunday following a Tuesday is no different than playing on a Thursday following a Sunday game.

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're comparing a contagious virus that's already killed 200k people in the US to physical injuries from playing football? Even if players have a better chance of surviving b/c of their bodies it's still fucking stupid to play with fire like that. I'm sure all the coaches/personnel & everyone else they come into contact with are thrilled with that analogy.

lol playing with fire.

Shut up, faggot

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Edgelord

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like Monday night

I was going to ask why 5pm, but it's not opening week Monday night where you have the guaranteed west coast late game which doesn't start until 10-1030. Start at 5, should end just before the normally scheduled game where the Falcons might not actually blow a lead this week (because they won't have one).