jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that'll be a good look when someone dies or someone in there family

• 3Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Chiefs V Pats looking like it’s pushed to Tuesday.

They should seriously think about skipping a full week of games to try and protect the rest of the season. Put teams in mini team bubble protocols like MLB.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

They should seriously think about skipping a full week of games to try and protect the rest of the season. Put teams in mini team bubble protocols like MLB.

Considering Titans players are still coming up with it 2 weeks later, they really need to do something like this

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

This is the best solution. I would say two weeks. Let it run its course.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
At this point the NFL needs to let this wash through the entire league as fast as possible. Put the one or two guys have a fluke complication on IR for the year and let the other 99% of players move on with the season.
Yeah, lets take the Herman Cain approach and have a handful of players & a number of coaches become worm food.

Have you taken your medication recently? Btw, you spelled "aquited" wrong.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
NO NFL PLAYERS ARE GOING TO DIE FROM COVID.
How can you say it with certainty? The most you can say is they have a lower chance of dying b/c of their health (which for lineman might not be the case) and access to very good healthcare.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean some coaches dying might improve their teams...just saying.

• 3Worf

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I can say that with certainty because there's only 1 case of a high end athlete from Iran dying and from what I recall, that had a bit of debate. I agree about coaches, I should have quoted the line about a handful of players and coaches becoming worm food. And even, then I'm skeptical. The numbers are pretty glaring about who dies from this.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
KC better start looking for a new coach because Andy Reid is not long for this world.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled

Nester

Vyemm Raider
NO NFL PLAYERS ARE GOING TO DIE FROM COVID.

Probably not, but they can get sick and they can cancel the season. The States can shut them down if they feel the teams increase community risk.
They can Spread it to more vulnerable people like player families and older coaches. They need to be smart about this.

Look at the bigger picture, the concern was never about player death.

Titans have 3 more cases this am.
Chiefs v Pats game postponed.

• 2Faggotry

Rude

Potato del Grande
Ya, that'll be a good look when someone dies or someone in there family
You heard it here first. Shut it down. Cancel the season, shut down all businesses and transport. Enact martial law and force people to stay in confinement indefinitely. Safety and security first. One death is too many.

• 3Faggotry
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users